S e v e n t y - t h r e e

It took us a couple of minutes before we both calmed ourselves. Then after, we hit the road again. It was quiet for the first bit, though I didn't want to settle for it. I broke a cough – which I didn't get to cover.

I cleared my throat, "Excuse me." I said and glanced at Taylor for a second – who is now seated at the back. And then I asked, "Is there anything else I should know?"

"Like what?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe about that bruise on your stomach. Don't say it came from your clumsiness, we both know you are not that clumsy." I said, wanting to spill out the truth, since this day is all about truths now.

Taylor didn't answer for a moment and then said, "How'd you know I got a bruise there?"

Well, I probably used my x-ray vision, of course I saw it when your shirt was slightly up. . . that thought came out awkward as it already was. It's why I decided not to say it.

Again, with her witty play of words. "I saw it earlier, now back to the question." I replied plainly.

She sighed, "All about the truth now, are we? Fine. It's uh-- ever heard of iron deficiency?"

I nodded and glanced at the mirror again to see how her eyes move, usually those answer the questions better than her words. She stared straight at the mirror I was looking at and didn't break off. Alright, she was saying the truth. "Why would you have that?!" I asked and I noticed the car slightly sped up, so I slowed it down.

"Having sicknesses is pretty normal, Harry. I'm human too, if you haven't noticed and don't you dare worry, I take medicines." She answered and somehow that was enough for me since I think she was saying the truth. I sighed already until she spoke up again. "Anddd--" then I paid attention once again. "--uh, I sort of sense a cough coming up to me too. You sort of kissed me earlier and that---"

"God, sorry about that." I said, damn that haven't even occurred to me.

"Does it look it matters anymore? I kissed you back, my mistake too." Taylor said and she looked a bit red of embarrassment. I don't understand why since she's already twenty-seven and she acts like a teenager.

I rolled my eyes. "If I weren't driving right now, I would gladly do it again." I said a bit flirtatiously – Alright! In a very flirty way – and then grinned at Taylor.

She smiled while chuckling. She even looked at her feet to avert her gaze from mine. "Still the same. Do you suppose I'll kiss you back?"

I sighed, erm, no offense but in all the times I kissed her during the past months, she almost never resisted. "Let's see, that time when Alison caught us, earlier and erm, yeah that night when you thought I was that drunk. God, there are only three times?!" I said and the memories sort of flashed back. Still I can't believe I only kissed her three times. . . oh wait. . .

Taylor's eyes slightly widened. "You mean, you really kissed me on purpose that night?!" She asked.

I haven't told her about that? I thought I already did. "Yeah." I said, laughing and now glanced at the road. I was driving slow anyways. "You see, I was really confused that night and I thought--- w-well, my mind was messed up. I was confused then after that kiss my mind went to the train to crazy town since I knew I still feel the same away about you. It's also why I almost always try to make myself angry at you, or you angry at me. Either way. . ." I said and now I just realized how foolish those decisions were. If back then I already knew I still feel the same way, why didn't I just find the ways to take her back?! Then maybe we both wouldn't have to go through this crucial one hour limit! Answer: I'm an idiot.