S e v e n t y - f o u r

Grumbling and muttering a heap load of gibberish, I went inside the room. I saw Taylor who had just got settled in her seat beside Eleanor and Niall, Alison was on Niall's laugh and Louis, well, he's in his hospital bed. I noticed that Mrs. Tomlinson wasn't around too. I wondered for a second but that didn't last because---

"HARREHH!!!" Louis yelled in his slightly high pitched scream. I didn't know amnesia could make you childish – well, more childish.

"You missed me already?!" I asked, laughing and then turned to Eleanor. "Where's Mrs. Tomlinson?"

"Oh, she went home for a while, I think she's going to get Lou's sisters but I'm not sure." Eleanor replied so I nodded.

"Harreh!" Louis yelled again, at least a bit quieter this time.

I quickly turned to him, but I kept walking to my usual seat – which they left empty. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Looks like you've hit the jackpot too! Hello again, beautiful." The last part was for Taylor. I wasn't sure if Louis is joking or he's flirting but all I know is, the ladies were sort of amused with it.

I glared at Louis, and he came around defensively, saying, "Hey, calm it, I'm not gonna steal your girl."

I laughed at his reference and so did Niall, he was the only one listening to the conversation anyways. "I know you won't, she's your bestfriend." I replied.

"Is she-- Taylor? She's Taylor, isn't she?" He asked while his eyebrows wiggled annoyingly and he was pertaining to his one and only White Queen.

I groaned while rolling my eyes. I sat down and looked at Taylor. "Nope, she's Niall's twin." I said jokingly.

Niall, and Eleanor laughed while Louis looked embarrassed. That's when I laughed. "Just kidding mate, she's Taylor."

Louis rolled his eyes. "Oh," then he faced Taylor. "Miss Taylor, sorry alright? I thought--"

"I understand. Anyways El may I?" Taylor asked El and she nodded. Taylor's eyes were slightly teary. Of course this is the first time she saw Lou awake again and I couldn't blame her for acting like that. She walked towards Louis and embraced him.

Louis looked at me with a guilty face, I smiled to let him know that it was alright and later on, he returned Taylor's embrace.

And then after a while, she broke off from the hug and wiped some tears that had streamed down her cheeks. "Thank God, you're okay." She whispered and smiled, and I could swear that I'm starting to see her usual, cheery smile. I could honestly see the glow in her eyes again, and it's starting brighten up even more.

I couldn't help but smile at the scene. I didn't feel anything but joy for Taylor, seeing her old smile for the second time today. . . it's just, amazing.

"Hey hey, don't cry. I'm okay now, right? And for another thing, Harry might get jealous." Louis said, absolutely blowing off the moment.

El, Niall and I laughed at his statement since all of us knew I won't. "Lou, ten damn years, you have been with her. I haven't got a reason to be jealous now."

Louis and Taylor faced me. He said, "Wow, that's a long time!"

Taylor rolled her eyes and then said, "Harry, God, you weren't kidding! I thought you were joking!"

"What, about the amnesia thing?" I asked.

"Yes and---"

"Oh no keep it up, I'm not here." Louis joked, again with the laughter around the room.

"Right umm. . . sorry." She said and chuckled a little. "Nice to see you again, Peter Pan." She added and walked back to her seat with El.

"You too uh. . . White Queen." Louis said and smiled his most annoying smile.