T w e n t y - s i x

"Mom! Dad!" Taylor exclaimed and wrapped her arms around her parents who just woke up. She might be tired but that didn't stop her from waking up this early. Niall, on the other hand, is still inside his room.

"Taylor!" Her mom, Andrea exclaimed as well. She didn't expect that her daughter would come, Taylor knew that. That's why she loved the look on their surprised faces.

"How long have you been here?" Her father, Scott asked.

"Just this morning, with Niall. Sis kept me awake all dawn." Austin replied.

Taylor pouted, "Hey, it wasn't my fault. You chose to stay awake." She scoffed and sat down, near Shiela, Austin's wife and near Mavery. "Hey Shiel." She greeted and the two of them got caught in a short conversation as Austin was explaining stuff to their parents.

"You called in the middle of the night." Austin butted in.

She rolled her eyes and said, "How was I supposed to know about the time differences? Austin, I was in New York!"

"No excuses. Just no, not an excuse." He said.

"Well, whatever." She scoffed and continued talking with Shiela and playing with Mavery, who is now almost three years old. She wanted to catch up a lot of time with her parents and explain everything but she guessed Austin was doing it for her.

Her parents sat down and Taylor excused herself. She needed to call Niall, it'll be disrespectful if she didn't.

"It'll only take a minute." She promised as she ran up the stairs. She was expecting to see a Niall in deep slumber but instead, he was awake seated on his bed, even in his blue striped pajamas, he looked formal. He had his glasses on as he stares at the laptop on his lap.

"I forgot knocking, sorry." Taylor said.

Niall smiled up and lowered his laptop screen though not the extent that it closed. "Morning, Taylor."

"Come downstairs, breakfast time. And let me introduce you to--"

"I'm not going downstairs." He said, cutting her off. His tone isn't his usual, and it's just different.

Taylor was rather confused. Niall is rarely this way. He didn't even smile at all. Ah, I think I know what this is about.

She sat beside him, with that comforting smile she said, "Don't be shy. You're my twin, remember?" Taylor held his hands them wrapped her arms around him.

Niall rubbed her shoulders and upper arm with his right hand and then smirked. "Why is it that you always know?"

"Time. I spent a lot with you." She replied.

"Hmm," he smiled, dimples etched on his cute baby face. "Alright. . . come on then."

Both of them walked out of the room. They chatted for a short while. Of course, it was only a trip to the stair cases. They walked right down the middle. Formally, Niall's hands were held out for Taylor to grab onto and they descended slowly, with smiles on their faces and glimmer in those blue eyes.

~~~~
December 3

He wore that pure black tuxedo with formality and a gentleman demeanor, with a simple tie and a white polo on the inside. His ocean blue eyes waved sparkling beneath his glasses. His hair, the ocean's shoreline was the color of sandy blonde and shaded just a bit darker in the roots. Everything fits him perfectly, it was no wonder however, as he is Niall James Horan. He wore his most adorable grin as he looked at Taylor.