F o r t y - n i n e

"Hey, would you be alright if I leave now?" Louis asked. By the time that he got Taylor home, she already stopped crying and seemed a lot better. Right now, she is sitting on her bed while Louis is at the door.

Taylor smiled, her eyes were still red because of crying too much earlier but Louis knew she feels better now. He let her cry it all out and she told more things he really didn't know about. He was really thankful she trusted him, and he knows he has to do something to make up for it. . . especially that he's hearing from two sides, one is Taylor's and one is Harry's. . .

"Yeah." She answered.

He laughed lightly, "Take care of yourself, I won't be around forever you know." He joked but he knows it's really true.

"Sure. Thanks a lot, Lou."

"Hey, where's your car?" Louis asked before he stepped outside. It's none of his business, really but he just wanted to bug Taylor for a little while.

"Louis," Taylor laughed lightly. "Don't remind me of my broken car, just go."

He laughed as well. "Just bugging ya, gotta go." Louis said and walked out of the door. He kept walking until he eventually got to the parking lot where his car is parked. Since he and Dani never got to talk anymore, he tried calling her up but it just came to him that she probably changed her number already. . . he just decided to forget about it. It's just a great time of his life, Dani breaking up with him, his real father trying to make him listen about what happened years ago, – though it was the bloody point! He wasn't there years agoTaylor and Harry – who are both his best friends are currently not in good terms and the worst thing is, he's in the middle of it all.

Louis sat in his driver's seat for a while, just thinking of how he'll be able to fix most of these stuff. And that's when he received a phone call.

"Louis Tom---"

"Louis, do you know where Harry is?" Asked the voice. It took Louis a while to figure out who was it until he realized it was Liz, Harry's wife. She doesn't usually call and that slightly freaked him out. It's a rare occasion since they don't talk a lot, at least compared to Taylor.

"He went home with you didn't he?" Louis asked even before he thought about his question.

"He did but now I can't find him. It's why I called you, but since you asked about it, I bet you didn't know. Thanks anyways." And then she ended the call.

He bit the insides of his lip for a while. . . I knew it. He also already have an idea where he is. With that, Louis started the engine and drove with a massive roar. Within a heap load of minutes and add the traffic, he finally got to the bar where Harry always sticks around. As he went inside and looked around, he knew he wasn't wrong. Harry was right there and bloody hell! Drinking again?!

"Got to do what you gotta do. . ." Louis sung quietly under his breath. He actually didn't know where that song came from but he guessed it was from a DreamWorks movie. He walked straight to Harry and sat on the stool beside him. "Mate, I reckon you got something bugging ya."

Harry didn't look at him. Instead, he drank another shot of --- well, Louis wasn't looking at all, he just judged from the smell that it's a heck of a strong one. After a moment of silence, Harry chuckled and said, "My life's a wreck."

Louis' nose twitched, "Couldn't agree more. 'Cause well, you were just caught screaming at your ex, by your family and by me, who is in fact your best mate and your exes' best mate as well." He replied truthfully.