S i x t y

"Lou, I think you better wake up soon. . . things have gotten a bit insane here. Taylor and I had a fight, also a fist fight with her friend who happens to be your rival, but he's alright, mate. I get what this rivalry really meant now, he's your worst enemy yet you don't hate him. I get it. Also, the thing is, maybe today Alison will come over, and who knows---"

I gasped out loud and with a quick jolt, I sat up. "What time is it?" I asked, my voice tensed and out loud. A few parts of my back and limbs ached, I've had only a second to think about the pain as I looked around the hospital room. There was only me, Louis and Taylor. "Nevermind." I said and checked my phone. I received a text,

We're coming to the hospital after Alison's classes.

And then I replied.

Sure. Drive safe.

I walked to the bathroom and rinsed my face for the third time today. I stared at the mirror for a while. I definitely don't look so tired and my face is pretty normal, –not including the bruise. I wiped my face before going back outside.

Eleanor and Lou's mum went out for a while to do some things again. I'm jus glad they still left us alone considering they already knew what happened yesterday. Well what happened yesterday, should be left for yesterday since there are parts that weren't exactly pleasing.

"Did you really think he could beat me up?" I asked, out of the blue to break the irritating silence between me and Taylor.

She looked up from the magazine she was reading. "Who?" She asked. "Cas? Yeah." Funny how plainly she replies.

"Ouch." I replied jokingly while chuckling.

Taylor smiled at me while biting her lower lip. "He's a soldier, he's prepared for combat, your only experience were the fights in school, what'd you expect?"

"Again, ouch." I said while chuckling. At least she's talking to me again and that's a relief.

"Plus, the fact that it took you a couple of seconds yesterday to stand up when he hit you kind of settles the argument. I even heard you mumbling pigeons and what, Kevin?" Taylor said with her adorable teasing tune and beautiful smile.

I laughed, I didn't realize I was actually mumbling stuff yesterday. "I really said something like that?"

She nodded and laughed with me. After a while, we both settled in silence. Until she broke it, "But I was thankful it's done."

"Wait til Louis heard about this, he'll flip. That's why he needs to--" I turned to Louis and yelled, "WAKE UP ALREADY!" My voice echoed a bit and both of us just laughed it off.

After another moment of silence, I just suddenly decided to ask her the question, "You're still going to keep your promise, right?" I asked, given the fact that I probably have thirteen days left and I'm still not sure how I would take it if it ends.