S i x t y - e i g h t

Three days left.

The tenth day of the thirteen days.

I woke up feeling quite awful, I was coughing when my eyes flew open and I could barely breath because of my runny nose. I took a couple of seconds to catch up with my breathing then I stood up. I ran downstairs and got myself cleaned up and prepared my own breakfast. It wasn't very long before Liz went downstairs but as usual, she just smiled at me and we both minded our own businesses.

"I've talked to the lawyer." She said, as I was eating through a stack of pancakes.

I gulped down and wiped my mouth, "Are you sure you're alright handling that? I mean, I could do it for the two of us, if you want." I said, aside from the fact that this whole divorce is my fault, she's also done enough by letting me go already.

"No, I've got nothing to do anyways seeing as I'm unemployed since March so, um, with the free time, I'm kind of still fixing things with a new apartment so--"

"Don't get one." I told her then took a bite.

"What?"

"Don't get one, this house is yours too anyways. I've never really wanted a big house, so maybe in the divorce, I would eventually give it to you." I said as though it didn't just cost me a lot but the truth is, it didn't. It's just a house and I could gladly just give it to her. It shouldn't be a problem to me.

"Really? You don't have to--"

"I mean it." I said with a smile and continued eating. I cough every once in a while.

"Okay." Liz replied after a while. "Okay." She said then again, did what she was doing.

I quickly finished my breakfast and drank some medicine. I was already on my way through the door when I heard Alison say, "Daddy don't forget an umbrella!" She almost yelled, making me jump off my feet.

"Holy f---" I held my tongue and turned to her direction. "How-- Why are you up so early!? How'd you get here?" I blabbered out quickly, I didn't mean to talk to her that way but I was freaked out.

Alison only giggled and handed me an umbrella. I sighed and gratefully took the umbrella, "Thank you, alright? Now why are you up so early?" I asked, calmer than earlier.

"I don't know, maybe we could go talk to Dr. Swift." She replied.

"Oh, uh. . ." I didn't know what to say since that was my plan only it didn't really include her. "You have school, munchkin." I said. I walked to Alison, kissed her forehead and went outside.

I got to work in time and started to go on with my day. It wasn't very unusual though, except for the fact that it's raining lightly, it was a rather normal day. Students were all chitter-chattery yet even that is normal for me.

Around ten am, in the middle of my class, my phone started vibrating off the hook. I continued to ignore it, for the next couple of minutes and just went on with my class.

"And that's why Jane never---" I stopped in the middle of my sentence when my phone once again and continuously. I cursed quietly and looked at the confused faces of my students, some also had a clue of what's going on and I knew they wanted me to take the call, and then it ended. I looked at my phone for a moment and it was a text message from Louis. . . there were loads yet I only played attention to a few.

Styles, it's urgent!! Hurry!

I quickly scanned through the messages, aware of the fact that I'm still inside my class. Some of the messages were from Eleanor.