S i x t y - f i v e

"Daddy." Alison called me, now we're riding a taxi from the airport then after that, I'll give myself the liberty of having as much sleep as I need before I talk to Liz again.

"Yes?" I opened my eyes and lifted my head from leaning on the seat.

"Can I borrow your phone please?" She asked.

It's not that I don't trust her, I just had to know. . . "Uhh, why?" I asked.

"I think I need to say sorry to Dr. Swift." She replied.

I shook my head, "I think we'll both have time to apologize to her. Now is not the time, I'll fix things with your mum first, then we'll visit her, would that be alright?" I asked because I have other plans for it.

"Oh, okay." She answered and calmly sat back.

Liz called so I handed the phone to Alison but their conversation didn't last for too long as we were already on our way back to the house. Once we did, I carried our bags to our rooms then I just sunk on the bed and let the tiredness take over me.

I woke up with a gasp, I was lying face flat, and on my belly. My cheeks slightly hurt yet I didn't move an inch. I just stayed very still for the next couple of seconds. Eight days. . . then tomorrow, I'll only get seven left. Harry, don't worry too much, if you've gathered enough courage for it, you could follow Taylor to Nashville.

Only I know I can't do that. "Damn it." I whispered to myself.  I still felt exhausted so I closed my eyes again. Tomorrow, I'll try to talk to Liz tomorrow but until then, I'll rest up.

The next day, I made sure I was earlier than usual when I got to work and kept myself free from distractions. After work, I went to the hospital to check up on Lou because I wasn't able to over the weekend.

As soon as I got in, I greeted all of the three Tomlinsons –at least that's what I like to call all of them and that teases Eleanor as well.

"So what happened over the weekend?" I asked her as I was walking across the room.

"Hmm, nothing new, really. Just the fact that he's getting better and better. What about you, seven days?" Eleanor asked immediately about that subject.

I sat down on my usual seat in the corner and said, "That's good news. And bad news for me, seven days. Alison gets it now but it'll be harder for Liz, really."

"Really? She seemed awfully fine this Saturday, I thought you fixed things with her already." She replied, much to my confusion.

Did she really mean--- "Liz came here?" I asked.

"Yeah, didn't you know?"

I shook my head, "I didn't."

"Oh, really? Well, that's definitely news for you. Also, Taylor came around this Saturday, she looked a bit terrible but I supposed it's because it rained a little. And she'll kill me if she found out that I told you these things today."

"She looked terrible as in--"

"As in, like you, terrible." There was a moment of silence after she said that. I decided not to bother her with questions anymore and just sat back. After maybe a couple of minutes, I just thought about going home again.