F o r t y - s e v e n

Just as expected, her life was pretty much, back to normal. Everything goes the way they're supposed to before the whole arrangement thing and Taylor went on with her life like nothing really happened, –well, except for her schedule, it remained the same and she didn't want to change it back.

She was actually adjusting well, transcending back to her old life. She also worked twice as hard as before, making up for all of the days she missed. . . with all regrets, she had to miss one today since she really wasn't feeling good, she could barely stand up.

Fever. . . typical, very typical for today. "What the hell am I supposed to do for the rest of the day?" Taylor asked herself. Nothing came up so she played with almost everything she can grab. She took Olivia and laid her on her belly and just kept playing around.

Around those moments when she was able to stand up, she would either grab some food or take whatever she can get on the shelf. Eventually, she got bored and moved to the living room where she watched some movies she thought she would enjoy. . . and she fell asleep after a couple of minutes.

While partially asleep, Taylor thought she heard the door click about twice with a few thumps, she gave it a glance but seeing as it was closed, she didn't mind it and went back to sleep.

It was already dark when she woke up, yet she was still tired of everything. She sat up and grabbed her glasses, only to see Louis sitting on the floor right infront of her with a kind smile on his face.

"Thank God, I've been trying to wake you up for a while now." He said. "Anyways, how are you feeling? Just a week and a half and you're already homesick."

Taylor rolled her eyes, "I didn't realize you were attempting to wake me up, as far as I'm concerned, I woke up by natural causes." She replied. "And what the hell are you doing here?"

"I don't know. What am I doing here?" Louis smiled. He really is annoying as hell. . . as always.

"I'm serious, what are you doing here?"

"Well, here's the thing, a friend of mine told me you were here. And asked me a favor to help you out." He explained.

Okay? "And who is this friend?" Taylor asked, fearing she might just have a stalker who checked up on her earlier. . . that's why the door clicked!

"Don't ask questions, it's annoying." Louis retorted.

"Not annoying, Lou. It's weird. Who is this friend? I heard my door click and I'm pretty sure it wasn't you." Taylor replied, trying so hard to keep herself calm.  She was horrified at the thought of someone else coming inside her flat.

"Don't worry, he's pretty trustworthy." Louis replied calmly.

Nope, Taylor didn't believe her ears. She gaped at Louis, she cannot even bear to think about it. Someone went inside, I was alone, he has a key. HE. . . it could be Niall, could be someone else but why does it have to be a guy?!

"Louis, a 'he'?!" Taylor asked, her voice almost raised.

Louis looked like he spilled the world's most precious secret. "Oh snap, should not have said that. . . don't mind, it was me." He said, laughing.