E i g h ty - t h r e e

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"
"Harry, Hazza, Harold!"

I woke up with Taylor and Alison's yells as they jump on the bed where I am asleep. I groaned and covered my ears with my pillow as – in my opinion – it's still too early to do things and I was still sleepy.

"Daddy, wake up!" Alison yelled and started hitting me with a pillow. Shame though, her strength didn't make a dent. "Come on, daddy! It's already seven am!"

I wondered what it is with seven am and what we're supposed to do today but since my mind isn't working well, I just closed my eyes and grabbed a pillow over my head. And still, they continued to jump on the bed.

"Harry, wake up!" Taylor yelled, and once again, I groaned.

I removed the pillow away from my head. "Since when did you become this hyper?!" I asked because as far as I was concerned, I was the one who's always hyper and her, well, not much these days. I wonder what set her off the edge. After doing so, I covered my whole face with the pillow and the sheets.

"Since the princess asked me to. Now, come on, you were the one who is excited about this in the first place!" She replied and the two of them continued to try to wake me up.

Since I was tired these past nights, staying awake and doing things and such, I was plain in closing my eyes and getting back into the deep slumber they dug me from. It was a moment or so when I couldn't take the shaky surroundings, I put one arm over Alison and over Taylor, both struggled but had nothing to do as my strength covered them.

"Daddy--ughh, let me go daddy, I'll stop." Alison said and that was all I needed to hear. I let her go whereas Taylor was still in my arm, –correction– now two arms and one leg as I wrapped them all around her.

Alison was giggling behind us while Taylor still struggled.

"God, Harry!! Stop this." She said but unlike Alison, she didn't say she would stop so it was definitely a 'no.'

I kept my eyes closed and held on her. "Harry, Alison is right there. Seriously, stop!" She said, partially laughing. I didn't let go and maybe it was a minute or so when I almost fell back to sleep. "Harry!" It made my eyes flutter open.

"What?" I whined while groaning.

"Come on, we got to get going!"

"Where are we going?" I asked, I wasn't really sure. . . but I think it had something to do with the Central Park.

"Harry, you promised we're going to the zoo, today!" Taylor said while laughing.

"Yes, daddy! You promised!" Alison whined and the two of them are already against me so I sat up and rubbed my eyes whereas, my vision was still asleep as my mind when I looked at them.

"I'm still sleepy, five more minutes." I mumbled and then lied back down with my eyes closed.

"Daddy!"
"Harry!"

The two of them whined at the same time so I stood up again. "Alright, give me a second." I mumbled and walked towards the bathroom with the two giggling nonstop. As from what I heard, they made their way to the kitchen.

Sleepily, I took my toothbrush and then looked at the mirror. "HOLY F----" I unintentionally shouted when I saw my reflection. IT'S CREEPY AS F*CK!! HOW IN THE HELL DID THE TWO EVEN SLEEP?! 

The face paint remained on my face overnight – as a result of a lazy decision last night. Goosebumps and terror filled my entire body and I would swear my heart was ready to fall off. Taylor came rushing in the bathroom and I turned around, looking at her worried face.