F i f t y - t h r e e

Alison led Taylor upstairs, she started feeling a bit nervous yet she continued to follow Alison. Then she opened a door to a bedroom but it didn't seem like it was hers, still, Taylor went inside. The party noises were muffled upstairs and that sort of brought relief to her, having a time for silence, finally but that sure didn't last long.  It guilt-tripped her too much when she looked around and the shocking realization hit her. . . , It's Liz's and Harry's room!

"Princess, I'm not so sure that we should be here." Taylor said and started backing away to the door. She gets trouble usually but she didn't like the feeling. Especially now, she's inside Liz's and Harry's room. Everywhere she looks, she could only see marks of Harry having a new family and marks of being happy about it, including the pictures in frames that's either hung on the wall or on the table.

Alison grabbed something from a some sort of a secret drawer and her other hand was holding something else. It seemed like a photo album while the other one was a small cream-colored box. "Hide this, please. It's for you." Alison said and handed her the box. As much as she wanted to ask or open it first, she disregarded her own hazard rules and put it in her bag. "Okay, princess. I think we better go."

"Alison?"

What the shhh--- Right then and there, Taylor knew she was in trouble. She gulped down the fear that's bothering her throat and kept her composure steady. She turned around with Alison beside her. I'm in deep trouble. . . again.

"Oh, Dr. Swift, what's going on here?" Liz asked. Taylor opened her mouth to answer yet she noticed Liz's eyes which went right to the photo album Alison is holding. Her lips curved to a frown and said, "Alison go downstairs. What did I tell you about messing with those things?"

"But mommy---"

"No explanations, go downstairs." She said, strictly. Alison bowed her head and placed the photo album on the bed. As soon as she walked out the door, Taylor almost followed when Liz said, "Dr. Swift, I'd like to have a talk with you."

You're screwed, Taylor. You're definitely screwed. "Uh-Uh. . ." Taylor paused right there, knowing that she would end up stuttering until the last word of the sentence so she composed herself first and put on a brave face. "What are we going to talk about, Mrs. Styles?" She asked.

Liz smirked slightly and said, "Address me as Liz, outside the hospital, we're both normal people. . . Dr. Swift."

Taylor had trouble reading her, she can't decide if she's plain mad, jealous or something else. And Taylor asked herself, if you have a husband and you just found out about the history of him and the woman infront of you, what would you feel? To be honest, she wouldn't know. But to think, it shouldn't be too worse than her confusion and other mixtures of different emotions plus her anxiety living like monsters inside her stomach.

Liz closed the door behind her and sat on the bed while Taylor stood, infront of her, keeping the eye contact neither of them wanted to break. Liz chuckled, "I know what's in this photo album. I just found out quite recently and the same as its dusty cover, was both history and mystery behind it, Dr. Swift."

"Can you please address me as 'Taylor?'" Taylor asked, because she can't handle having a personal conversation when someone addresses her like they are to speak of business. Her blue eyes darted to the photo album and she knew that one. That one with the design of falling autumn leaves and a bench under the lamp post. It didn't have a lock like Taylor's so pretty much, anyone can open it easily. And that slightly terrified her, knowing that it's the photo album that's full of their pictures, her and Harry.