T w e n t y - n i n e

"Thanks." Taylor said and grabbed the mic. She couldn't think about anything right now and she's basically just letting Harry take a lead. She put the mic on the stand and cleared her throat.

Harry whispered something to the musician and Taylor heard a familiar melody. It started off with a piano. And it's taking her a while to recognize the song.

Harry sung,
You and I,
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you, I'm alive,
Like all the missing pieces of my heart that finally collide.

He smiled at Taylor knowing she would recognize the song. How could she not? It was one of their songs back then. It was the Sad Song, by We The Kings. Out of all the songs he could pick, he just went on with the one that could bring back a lot of things.

He continued singing, alone. Taylor didn't have to sing until the next verse since the original version was a duet of a boy and a girl, most likely, the girl would start on the second verse.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cuz I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Taylor looked around the crowd, and she looked at Liz who was intently watching. She wasn't watching Taylor, she was watching Harry. It made Taylor feel a little relieved though that couldn't stop her shakiness.

Without you, I feel broke like I'm half of a whole,
Without you, I've got no hand to hold,
Without you, I feel torn like a sail in a storm,
Without you, I'm just a sad song. . .
I'm just a sad song

She started hearing the beats and the instruments louder, meaning she's up.

With you, I fall.
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes upon the wall,
With you, I'm a beautiful mess,
It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears upon the edge.

Taylor thought about how the lyrics were so easy to relate to. But right now it's the reverse, with him, she brings back the past instead of leaving them. And she's not a beautiful mess anymore, she was horrible dreck, being a part of his life again. Her fears? They come back when she's with her. She thought, why did it have to be this way?

She continued, even though she knew that after this, Harry and her will sing at the same time. She hadn't got much choice.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes. . .