T w e n t y - e i g h t

"This shouldn't come out well." Niall said, it was true. It is the kind of thing Taylor would say at this moment. They are going to show their old photos and Taylor remembered she's got dozens of those with Harry since one, they were together back then and almost the whole school knows, two, their old photographer was one of her close friends.

Louis looked back at her and mouthed the words "You okay?"

Taylor smiled and mouthed, "I'm fine." Louis smiled back and both of them looked at the screen in the middle of the stage.

The people started laughing at their pictures or the pictures of someone they know. They even ended up calling whoever is on the screen or has the funniest picture. The screams and jeers continued and so far, nothing. Taylor brought it to herself to calm down and just watch it.

They saw a picture of Liam with his old bangs and most of them laughed. "Oh God, look how cute you are." Louis yelled and Liam heard it from the stage.

"Thank you, thank you very much." Liam replied sarcastically on the mic.

The presentation continued and it seemed to be taking on forever. Taylor was eager for it to stop, because no matter how or what, she really couldn't calm down about it. She rested her hands on her temples and took them off the screen for a while.

"Oh God." Louis said and Niall swore something, then all of sudden there were these familiar yells. . . that didn't sound so good.

Taylor looked up at the screen. Oh shhh----

Harry and her holding hands back then, Harry was even carrying her guitar. He was smiling, – well, they both are actually and at the worst, they're looking at each other and all Taylor was worried about was Liz. She was not supposed to see that. We were alone that time, how could someone possibly take a picture?!

But that was the least of Taylor's worries.

Taylor gasped but it didn't make much noise as she hears cheers all over. She felt the eyes of the couple behind her boring in the back of her mind. Liz is surely staring at her, watching if she'll turn her head to check on Harry. Harry probably never told her, and it's such a shame she had to find out the hard way.

Danielle turned her head and looked at Taylor but she didn't say a thing. She just turned around again. Sophia too, she looked at Taylor and to the Styles behind her then gazed away. Taylor hated how they acted like she was guilty of a crime. But it's already there, and it's making her woozy. She's starting to feel uneasy.

"T-Taylor." Niall called. Louis looked back at them but turned around quickly as though trying to avoid someone's gaze.

"Y-Yeah?" She stuttered, that felt good to be out of her thoughts even for a while.

He smiled and said, "Nothing." Niall glanced down at his arm which Taylor was unknowingly holding tightly.

"Oh, sorry." Taylor let go and sighed, she felt her head starting to ache so she brought out her phone and fiddled with it for a while.

She texted Louis, saying:

How'd they react?

"Lou." She called but she couldn't really wait for it. "Check your phone." She whispered.

Then Louis did as told. He replied,

Two pairs of green eyes not looking at each other but instead at a blonde woman.