T w e n t y - t h r e e

Taylor never got the chance to go home. After waking up inside the hospital room, where Cas' mom is confined, she waved goodbye at Cas since she needed to prepare for her next shift.

Before going though, Cas told her about Louis calling her up earlier but Taylor didn't mind it that much. After all, Louis calls every time he feels like it. Though she was slightly horrified at the fact that Louis might be in his old "act-like-a-father" mood in which he will scold Taylor later.

Not a lot happened. . . just another phone call from Louis.

"Yes, Louis?" Taylor said, answering the call.

"Don't you talk that sweet to me, young lady. We've got a lot to talk about." Louis said, his voice in an expected "Father-like" way.

Taylor rolled her eyes. "I'm older than you."

"Yeah, by a week and a half." He remarked sarcastically. "Where were you?"

"In a hospital room. Before you freak out, I'm okay. I just visited one patient."

"And you were with Roxfer?"

How did he know about that?! How come he always knows everything? "How'd you know?"

"Duh, he answered the bloody call."

"Oh? That? I was with him. No big deal or anything though." She explained while clicking her pen she got from her pocket.

"I still don't like it. Anyways, I'm sneaking someone right now." Louis said which absolutely made no sense whatsoever.

She got confused, of course. What did Louis even mean? "I didn't get anything."

"Go, talk." Louis said, though he seemed a bit far from the phone like he was talking to somebody else.

The other line was quiet for a moment, "Lou are you still--"

"Doctor Swift?"

Taylor heard Alison's cute, innocent voice that suddenly her day –nope, night–lit up.

"Hey Alison. How are you?" Taylor asked sweetly with that smile on her face.

"Great!! Can Uncle Louis and I visit you after your work tomorrow?" Alison asked in her usual cheery voice.

"Umm, princess. I don't really know. Remember I told you, you have to ask your parents first." Taylor replied. It's not that she don't want to it's just that she's not sure if she should.

"Uncle Louis asked them for me. So can we please go there?" That cute voice begged and Taylor accidentally imagined Alison inside her head, pleading with her blue eyes.

She smiled. "I haven't got much choice, now do I? See you tomorrow, princess."

"Yes. Thank you, Dr. Sw--- oh?" Taylor heard some whispers but they don't make sense. . . not until Alison continued with her statement, "White Queen."

This kid needs to stop spending loads of time with Louis.

"So it's settled then? See you tomorrow, A." Taylor said, it felt weird for her.

"Bye Dr. Swift." Alison said, and she heard her give the phone to Louis.

"See you tomorrow, White Queen. All the love." He said then laughed.

Taylor just rolled her eyes, considering that he just referenced to Harry's favorite greeting. "You too, Boobear." She said, practically holding back her laugh afterwards since it sounds so childish calling him that nickname.