T w e n t y - t w o

"Yes, I'll be right there." Taylor said, ending the conversation. She turned her phone off and started searching for Alison –which isn't really hard to do.

Taylor had only talked to Mrs. Elizabeth Styles, who was worried but now relieved that it had been her who found Alison. Harry might not be too relieved but she wouldn't care about it. As long as she isn't doing anything wrong, she could easily shake him out of her mind.

They agreed to meet up at a park so Taylor took another coat from her pocket and told Alison that she's going to see her parents.

Alison cheered in the most childish manner and then stopped, saying "Can Olivia come, and Meredith too?"

Taylor just noticed both cats were playing with Alison which made her smile. She doesn't bring her cats outside but for today, she'd make an exception. "We can't bring both, princess."

"But one will be sad."

"Trust me, both of them enjoys it here. Just pick one."

Alison was still smiling, "Hmm, Meredith." She said.

"Sure, come on." Taylor said. Alison carried Meredith like the cat was actually hers, even inside the car, the cat was sitting on her lap.

She drove slowly, she wouldn't want an anxiety attack with a child inside her car. Her and Alison had casual talks but it dreaded her to somehow feel like she didn't want the ride to end. She loved how Alison is too adorable and too lovable she almost wished she was hers. Unfortunately, she isn't. . . Alison wasn't hers, and will never be hers.

She thought maybe if she hadn't let go back then----

Oh no no no, NO!!!

Taylor was blinded by a flash again.

Nothing, it was just the white flash. Still, she couldn't move and her heart beated fast she couldn't keep up with her breathing.

Taylor, get out. . . find a way.

"Uhh, Dr. Swift?" Alison's voice echoed inside her head as she snapped back to reality, her breathing and heartbeat was uneven but she made a way to calm herself, she noticed they were going in a high speed but luckily, they haven't crashed into something or changed lanes.

"Y-Yes?" Taylor shakily answered.

"Nothing." Alison replied.

She was glad Alison didn't ask anymore questions, she wouldn't want to tell the truth about it. She kept quiet along the way. Taylor kept her mind off everything, including Alison, she just doesn't want to get distracted right now. Not now.

Then, they arrived at the park. Though a bit wet, Alison and her sat together on the bench as they played with Meredith. They both didn't talk much, they just played.

After a while, Taylor had that dreading feeling wash over her as a black Rover pulled over. It was familiar but she couldn't dig up her memory enough, she was too focused in the fact that it could be Alison's parents. . .

And they are.

"Mommy!! Daddy!!" Alison yelled. Taylor took Meredith from her as she ran to her parents. They all hugged like they haven't seen each other in years.

What a sight. . .

Taylor thought she'd rather not steal the moment. She carried Meredith and put her inside her car which wasn't more than a couple of meters away. She almost walked around the car to get in when she heard Elizabeth Styles call her.