•1•

First Chapter!

Enjoy!

VOTE/COMMENT

Much love,

TCforever22

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Zach]

"Wakey-wakey sweetie pie!" I heard a voice whispered right through my ear and I know whose voice is it. It's Katrina's.

"Kat... I wanna sleep." I grumbled as I put my pillow on my face. I heard her giggle then a few seconds later she suddenly pulled the pillow off my face and kissed me on my cheek.

"Baby, wake up now. Please?" she said.

I faked a snore and then she hit me with a pillow on my face. "Wake up now Zach." She said, her blond hair flowing down to her shoulders. God, she's so beautiful. "You still have to do a rehearsal with the guys for the XFactor. The grand finals, as they say."

"Okay but I'll just get up if you promise me that you'd come and watch us perform." I said while grinning cheekily and she crinkled her nose which made me fall in love with her even more. "You know that you're cute when you crinkle your nose."

She laughed and blushed and said, "Zach, you don't need to do this to me. Of course, I'll come! I would definitely come. Just for you." Then she leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you Kat." I said.

"I love you too Zach." She replied and then we both got lost in each other's eyes. We were about to kiss again when the phone on her bedside table rang. I sighed and rolled my eyes in frustration while Katrina giggled. I resulted into a giggle, followed by a moan of frustration. She reached for the phone and picked it up from its receiver.

"Hello?" she answered then her eyes shifted to me. "Yep. He's here. He's actually awake now." Then she gave me the wireless phone. "It's Trent."

"Oh." I said then I put the phone by my ear. "Hey Trentos!"

"Don't you dare to call me Trentos, Zachariah Brian! You're late! We still have a rehearsal for the grand finals today!!!" Trent screamed by the phone. Jeez, this guy can be bossy too sometimes, like Will.

"Okay---."

"Zach, it's the grand finals today! We should do our best!"

"I know but---."

"My goodness Zach! Where is your self-discipline?"

"Trent---."

"Zach, I know how much you miss Kat but you can visit her after this whole XFactor thing is over."

"Trent---."

"Zach, I want you to come over here as soon as possible 'cause Ronan would freak out if he finds us incomplete! The Collective wouldn't be complete without Zach Russell!"

"Trent---."

"Zach, we still have to go through our own song called---."

"TRENT, SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME! I'm going there as soon as I can, okay?! And if it wasn't for your ultimatum, I'd probably be on the way now, driving to the Fox Studios so now just calm your tits down. I'll be on my way there."

"Okay."

"Is that Zach? Hey Zach, tell Kat Jayden says hi." I heard Jayden said from the other line. I chuckled, "Alright." I replied.