•30•

[Mariah]

Months after that memorable gig at Geelong, I decided to come back at my apartment but Zach wouldn't let me go back because of the fear that Clarence might come back but I told him that Clarence is in jail already and he won't be able to hurt me again.

After hours of convincing him, he finally agreed to my plea and then he, together with the other 4 boys drove me back to my house. As soon as I got at my door, I turned the knob to make sure that it's still locked and to my surprised, it's already unlocked. I carried my bag and carefully went inside when suddenly I felt a painful sensation at the back of my head and then lost my consciousness but before I was knocked out, I heard someone say "Hurry and tie her up!"

Then everything went black in my eyes...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up to the cold water that was splashed onto my face. My head still ached from the beating that I received a while ago back at home. I opened my eyes and found myself in an abandoned room. I'm guessing that the room was a dance studio once before judging from the mirrors around and the barres stacked messily at the corner of the room.

"We meet again Mariah." A familiar voice spoke up in front of me and I looked up only to find Kristine, standing in front of me while smiling smugly.

"Kristine?!" I said in shock.

"Oh yes, it's me again." She said then she slapped my left cheek.

Ouch. That friggin' hurt. I felt my blood come out from the corner of my mouth.

"Did that hurt?" She asked and I just gave her a death glare. "Well, it better hurt." Then she pulled a chair in front of me and sat down.

"Where am I?! Why are you doing this to me?!" I asked her.

"Oh come one Mariah. Don't pretend that you don't know! You know what? Everything between Zach and I were all well until you came. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!"

Then she slapped me again then she pushed me that I fell onto the floor hard, sidewards. She knelt down beside me and then she pulled my hair, "YOU RUINED MY PLAN!" She screamed then she banged my head onto the floor that eventually, I saw my own pool of blood on the floor.

Then she walked to the mirror at the front, "You know, I'm not really after Zach. I'm after Trent." She said.

And I felt my ears grew hot as soon as I've heard her statement. "So you were using Zach right from the very start! You're an evil creature! How could you do that to him?! You're heartless! Cold! Hard as a stone!" I shouted at her then she turned to me and walked to me hastily and kicked me on my stomach and I screamed in pain.

"I'm pretty sure that you're gonna fail anyways because Trent would just reject you for who you really are!" I said, ignoring the pain.

"And I'm pretty sure that you're not gonna get out of this place alive!" She shot back and then she got a knife from the table nearby and stabbed my left hip with it and like before, I screamed in excruciating pain. Fuck. I think she hit my bone. She pulled the knife out and stabbed me on my left arm then on my left leg then back at my hip and this time she didn't pull it out.

I did nothing but to cry in pain... And eventually, I blacked out.

Zach, where are you? I need you...

Help me Zach... Help me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! What's going to happen to Mariah now?! Zach, where art thou?! Mariah is seeking for your help!!!

4 votes for the next one!