•34•

[Zach]

I bowed my head down while holding her hand. Tears fell out from my eyes as I kissed her hand again.

"Uh... We'll leave you with her." Trent said then they all left and when they were all gone, I took the opportunity to pour my heart out.

[William]

When we went out of Mariah's room, journalists, reporters and paparazzis were all out there, waiting for us. And when they saw us, they bombarded us with questions related about what happened to Zach and Mariah. Trent was about to answer the question of one of the journalists but then I patted him on the back, meaning that I'll just answer it for him.

"Uh... Well, we would like to answer all of your questions once both of our friends are in good condition." I said. "Excuse us..." Then I nodded to the boys and walked off while them following behind me.

"Can't those people just stay out from our private lives?! I mean, Mariah and Zach were almost got killed and they still have the heart to ask questions." Julian complained.

"We're in showbusiness, Jules. What do you expect? And besides, they're just doing their job so just let them be." Trent said.

"But seriously, I didn't know that a girl could go that far for love." Jayden said.

"Jayden, anyone can go that far for love. Not just a girl. Anyone. Any person in this world." I said.

"Love is such a powerful thing, don't you guys think?" Trent said and Jayden and I nodded. Julian just stood there, listening to our conversation because he just couldn't relate to our topic and not to mention that he's the youngest and he's still exploring his life.

"Do you think we should go back into Mariah's room?" Jayden asked and we all nodded and walked the other way and entered into her room but what we saw back inside just broke our hearts.

Zach was crying his heart out to Mariah. This situation just reminded us all about Katrina, the time that she was caught in a car accident. Suddenly, a loud beeping noise started to fill the room and we all looked at the machine beside her and all we could see was two flat lines.

[Zach]

"No! No! No! Mariah!!!" I shouted with a hint of panic in my voice. The machine started letting out a long beep sound and I looked at the machine and saw two flatlines. I turned around and saw my band mates, Julian, William, Jayden and Trent.

"Quick! Someone call the doctor!" I told them and Jayden ran off to call the doctor.

I turned to Mariah and she was lying on the bed as stiff as a board and her skin as pale as a snow. I held her hand tight as tears flowed out from my eyes, "Please Mariah, don't leave me!!! I don't want to lose another important person again in my life! You're the only one that keeps me going everyday so please! Don't leave me!!!" I cried.

And then the doctor came in with two nurses and started preparing the defibulator.

"Clear!" The doctor said and tried to revive the girl that I love but still no sign of life from her were seen. They tried to revive her a couple of times until the long beep sound was sustained. The doctor put the defibulator aside and looked at her watch and said, "Time of death, 9 p.m." Then she turned to us and shook her head with an apologetic expression on her face.

I stood there, shocked and broken as I watched one of the nurses cover up Mariah's body with the blanket. I turned to the other guys and they all gave me a bear hug when suddenly, we heard someone coughing.

"What the hell is this on my face?! Oh! It's a blanket!" A familiar voice spoke up and I turned around and saw the girl of my dreams sat up on her bed as she looked at us and asked us, "What's with the shitty faces?"

"MARIAH!!!" We all cheered and engulfed her into a group hug.