•20•

[Mariah]

After I gave my testimony, Clarence was put in jail... And here I am, sitting inside Zach's car while him driving and the other boys were recollecting some of their funny moments in the XFactor.

I know that they're just trying make me laugh and forget about what happened a while ago... And because of the incident a while ago at home, Zach and his band mates agreed that I should stay with them for a while.

I still can't believe that Clarence did that to me...

I thought he's my best friend.

Suddenly, I felt Zach's hand on mine. I looked at him and he was looking straight at me and even though he's not speaking, I can tell from his eyes and smile that he's trying to tell me that everything's gonna be alright.

I smiled back at him.

[Jayden]

"...Yeah and Trent's pants burst open!" Julian said and we all laughed.

"Wow Jayden! How could you bring back that embarrassing moment of mine!?" Trent said, his face was red like an apple in shame as he bowed his head down and covered his face. We came into a stop and I looked at Zach and Mariah and I nudged the other guys and pointed to Zach and Mariah who were holding each other's hands.

As a result, cheeky smiles plastered on our faces.

I think these two would be together 'til the end. I mean, just look how close and sweet they are to each other! They can even beat a real couple just by the way they act to each other.

Sigh... Oh well, love always finds a way for the two people who are really meant for each other.

[Julian]

Oh how I envy these two lovebirds in front of me...

I wonder how it feels to have a girl best friend who can you share your secrets with, laugh with, cry with...

[William]

The scene that I'm seeing right now is just... Whoa.

Oh well... We all knew from the very start, these two are really meant for each other... Hopefully, they realize it to themselves before it's too late.

[Trent]

I have nothing to say anymore. Julian, Jayden, and Will took all of my dialogue! (A/N: Sorry Trent!!!)

Anyway, I really hope that these two would go out...

Speaking of going out... Have Zach asked that girl Kristine (I think her name is) out yet? If he did... Then how and where would this love story go now?!

[Mariah]

A few minutes later, we arrived at their apartment and the boys helped me load my stuff into my room... Which happened to be also Zach's room.

By dinner time, Zach invited the girl that he met a few days ago named Kristine. She's such a sweet girl though the boys, as from what I've observed, don't like mingling with her. I don't know why.

And then we all ate our dinner together and then we had a movie marathon in Zach's room and we all ended up laughing our asses off because of the funny movie that they had put on.

And somehow, they all made me forget the traumatic incident that happened a while ago back home. "Uh... I'll just take a breath of fresh air outside." I said and they all nodded and then I left.

"Mariah..."

I turned around and saw Kristine. Her face was... Hard and bitter?

"Yes? Are you okay?" I said.

"Well... No." She said and when she said 'NO' her smile instantly faded away.

"Why? Is there any problem?"

"Yes and to be honest, it's YOU."

"What?"

"Yes, YOU are my fucking problem. Look, I like Zach and I would do anything to make him mine... So if I were you, you better stay away from him because he's mine!"

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at her, "Look bitch, you can have him all to yourself!" I said then I tried to walk past her but she pulled me back, "How dare you to call me a bitch?!" She said angrily as she slapped me.

"You know what Kristine? You never owned Zach. He never belonged to anybody!" I said then I pushed her away from me then walked away.

God, what a bitch!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG guys! Thank you so much for the 8 votes on the previous chapter!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Oh and did anyone see the video of Julian De Vizio getting his chest hair waxed on The Bump? Hahahahahahah!!! Lol! It was hell funny!

Anyway, I hope all of you enjoyed my update for this day!!!

Much love!

~TCforever22~