•45•

[Mariah]

Right after mom said that, all I could ever think of was why? Why did they divorced? They love each other so much and they both agree at things... Like, they have so much in common! That's why I'm always annoyed with them because whenever I try to debate with mom, dad would always back her up and that would be two against one! Tears started to fall out of my eyes...

I've got a life threatening disease...

And now this?!

[Zach]

We went to the ice cream parlor down the road. "I'll have the mocha flavour." Trent said.

"Mine's chocolate." Julian announced.

"Vanilla." William said.

"Rocky-road." Jayden said.

I turned to Tara and put her down on the floor as I let her look at the different available flavours. "What do you want Tara?" I asked her.

"Hmm... I want...." She said. "Oh I don't know. I love them all."

Then Jayden crouched down to Tara's side, "I thought you're having whatever I would have?" he said, turning his retard mode. What can I say? He's talking to a kid.

She giggled, "Alright. I'll have what you're gonna have." She said then she turned me. "I'll have rocky-road please." I smiled then went to the counter and ordered then paid for the ice creams.

We all sat nearby the window and started eating our ice creams.

"So Tara... What do you wanna become when you grow up?" William asked her.

"I wanna become a famous singer and dancer!" Tara said cheerfully. "And hopefully, I get to sing and dance with you guys one day."

"Why not now?" Julian said as he stood up. "Hey miss! Can you turn the radio up?" The girl at the counter turned the radio up and it was our new single called 'Another Life' playing up.

This one's for those... Those who fall in love

This one's for those who knows what it does

When you get your heart

Torn into pieces

'Coz the one you want

Won't give you the reason why

"Come! Sing with us!" I said to Tara and she sang with us in the middle of the room and then danced with us. And then, eventually we also encouraged everyone inside the ice cream parlor to join in with us... And guess what? More people came in because of that!

She's out there playing with your heart won't give it back... no...

You can't move on she comes she goes that gives you more hope

She sees you trying

Just to get buying

And then she finally says no

Maybe I was mistaken

When your lips got closer to mine

Thought that you were my angel

But you slipped through my fingers tonight

Baby I thought I'd seen the light

Thought I had this right

Everything aligned

Everything but you baby

We didn't really make it this time