•32•

[Mariah]

"Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!" I cried in pain as the hot wax touched my eyes. I tried to open my eyes but I can't because of the painful sensation.

I heard her footsteps fade away then after a minute, she came back and kicked my jaw. She even hit me with something hard at my back. I think it's a metal bat. "Aaaahhh!!! STOP! PLEASE!!! KRISTIIIINE!!! Aaaaaahhhh!!!" I cried... Well, it's the least thing that I can do.

"You don't deserve to live!" She screamed. "DIE! DIE! DIE, BITCH! DIE!!!" Then with one strong beat on my head, I completely blacked out...

**

I carefully opened my eyes and as I've expected, I can't see a thing but I felt myself in a tiny, deep glass box based from the four corners that I've felt. "Help! Help! Let me out of here!!! Somebody! Please!!!" I shouted as I pounded on the glass. "LET ME OUT!!!"

"If I were you, I wouldn't waste my breath and energy. You're gonna need it later on when the show starts." Kristine said. "And besides, this place is hidden so no one can hear you or your goddamn pleas!" Then I heard the door open.

"Mariah!!!" A voice shouted and I knew that voice.

It's Zach.

He's here to save me!

[Zach]

When I found the place, I quickly parked my car nearby and then I quickly went into the old, rusty warehouse and found the door with a red x-marking on it. I went in and saw Mariah chained up inside the glass box but what totally surprised me was that her eyes...

Her eyes changed...

They looked like they've been burnt with a candlewax. I also saw a knife stuck on her hip---She was bleeding all the way from head to foot.

"Mariah!" I called out and Kristine turned around and smiled, "Zach! I'm glad that you came." She said. Then she walked towards me to give me a hug but I took a step back.

"Don't touch me!" I said and her face was suddenly filled with an expression of hurt. And I admit that I feel nothing but anger for this girl. She hurted Mariah... More like she tried to kill her.

"You disgust me Kristine." I hissed and then she stepped back and then started to let out a crazy laugh. Then she stopped and looked at me. "And you disgust me too." She said. "I HATE YOU."

My eyebrows furrowed. Seriously, what the heck does she want? A while ago on the phone she's begging me to come back to her and now, she hates me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I said. "A while ago back on the phone, you just told me that you want me back then now, you hate me!"

"Did you really ever think that I love you?" She said smugly. I stood there. Frozen. Can't believe with what I just heard. "Ha! I never loved you Zach. In fact, I just used you to meet your other band mates and you know what? I love Trent. I was planning to ask him out once I dumped you with that dumb shit." Then she pointed to Mariah.

"But then... Since she ruined my plan... No. Wait. Let me rephrase that. SINCE BOTH OF YOU RUINED MY PLAN, WHY DON'T I JUST KILL THE TWO OF YOU? So that each of us would have a happy ending." She added then she clicked her fingers and all of a sudden two men held me and dropped me into the glass box that Mariah was in.

"Let us out!!! KRISTINE!!!" I shouted.

"You'll gonna pay for this Kristine!" Mariah said angrily.

And as the water quickly rose up to our waist, Mariah shifted closer to me. "Zach, I'm scared..." She said. I kissed her forehead, "Don't be. I am here and I would never leave you. I promise." I said as I cupped her face and looked into her eyes even though I know that she can't see me. "But now, promise me the same thing too."

"I promise."

Then I hugged her. I looked up and found out that they had closed and locked up the top. I looked back to Mariah and tightened my hug on her and I don't want to let go because if I did, then that might be the last time that I held her close to me alive.

A few minutes later, the water level was already on my neck and Mariah's shorter so I had to lift her up so that she could still breathe some air.

"Mariah, if we ever don't make it, I just want you to know that I love you." I said then she smiled through her tears. "I love you too Zach." She replied then the water finally got above our heads until we both blacked out.

[Julian]

And so Zach left without us and now, here we are secretly following him. When we had parked the car, we all quickly went off from the car and then carefully made our way into some old warehouse.

"Who are you?! What are you doing here?!" Two guys asked us.

"Jayden, Julian, you guys go and find Zach and Mariah! Trent and I can deal with these guys." William said as he and Trent started to punch and kick the two guys. Jayden and I both nodded and made our way into the only door there which has a red x-marking.

As soon as we both went in, we saw Kristine standing in front of the glass box where Zach and Mariah are in. She was about to turn around when Jayden suddenly hit her with a metal bat nearby and she quickly lost her consciousness.

"Whoa. I didn't know that you hit girls." I said to him.

"Believe me Jules, this is the first time that I've ever hit a girl." He replied then we both went towards the glass box and saw Zach and Mariah floating in there but what really struck us was that their arms were still wrapped around with each other.

I guess that's just what you call true love...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys if I didn't upload for The New Girl In The Band last night. We went to church last night and I was really exhausted when we got home that I went straight to bed after I ate my dinner. But I promise, I'll upload tomorrow.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

4 votes for the next one!

~TCforever22~