•29•

[Zach]

R.I.P. to the girl you used to see

Her days are over...

Baby she's over...

I decided to give you all of me

Baby come closer...

Baby come closer...

Rita Ora's song called "R.I.P." blasted through the speakers in our limousine as we drove our way to our gig at Geelong. Mariah came with us as well to watch our performance.

And today, I've decided to tell our fans the truth. Mariah doesn't know my plan and it's better to be that way. She might back out from coming with us if she'll know my plan.

During the car ride, Mariah fell asleep so I decided to take a nap as well and as I dozed off, I dreamt of Katrina again. And this time, she was smiling.

"I'm so happy for you Zach." She said. "Please take care of her. Please take care of Mariah."

Then she turned around and started to walk away.

"Kat!" I called out to her.

She turned around, "Yes?" She said.

"I miss you." I said.

"I miss you too but you know what? You should be happy right now 'cause you've got your missing piece already." She said. "Be happy and I would be happy too."

Then I suddenly woke up when I felt my head bumped onto the window. Mariah was outside, calling my name.

"Zach, are you planning to sleep there all day?" She asked. "Come on!"

I chuckled and then came out of the car and joined them as we made our way into the mall where our beloved 'Collectors' were already waiting for us to start our show.

Here goes nothing....

[Mariah]

The show started and as I've expected, their fans went crazy once again. Well, I understand them 'cause I was fangirling too over them and not to mention that Zach kept on winking at me.

+++++

God gave me you......

Then when they finished singing, Zach stood up from his stool and went into the middle of the stage.

"Collectors... May I have your attention please?" Zach said.

Then the audience suddenly became silent and then Zach continued with his speech.

"As you all know, there are rumours about Katrina and I having misunderstandings... Well, the truth is... It's not really true." He said. "Katrina... Katrina's already gone. She's dead." And then I heard the audience gasped.

"She's been dead for nearly a year now and... During those 11 months, I met this girl and she's amazing..." He continued.

Oh my God... Is he planning to introduce me to the whole world?

"She was the one who mended my broken heart and soul. She was the one who saved me from my despair and grief... And I thank God for letting me meet her and have her in my life."

Tears filled my eyes as he looked at me in the eye...

"Everyone, meet my amazing girlfriend, Mariah Carter." He said then he hopped off the stage and then he pulled me out of my seat and lead me onto the stage.

"Zach, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Just trust me." He said then he hugged me tight and then I heard the audience gave 'aw's at us. Some even requested for us to kiss.

We looked at each other. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I want to show the world how proud am I of you as my girlfriend." He said. "I want them to know how much I love you."

"Zach..." I said as tears came out of my eyes and hugged him tight and he hugged me back as well.

"KISS!!!" Jayden, Julian, Trent and William said. The audience even said so...

"So, shall we grant their request?" He asked me as he winked at me and I died deep inside.

I giggled, "Okay." I said and then he collided his forehead on mine gently and then he leaned in and gave me the most passionate kiss ever.