•19•

[Mariah]

So here I am lying on my bed. I'm still sick. I think I'm gonna die now.

"Waaaaaaahhhh!!! I'm gonna die now!" I cried. My head's spinning and it's signaling my body to puke in any minute but I don't want to because I can't be bothered to run into the bathroom.

"Aaaaaaargh! Oh my god... My head!" I cried more until I felt my pillow smashed onto my head. I looked to see who threw it and saw no other than Clarence.

"What are you doing here?" I said with a hint of anger in my voice. His behaviour yesterday is just...

"I'm here to visit you." He said.

"There you go. You already did, now you can go." I replied with a smirk as I threw my pillow at him and luckily, I hit him straight on the face. Ha! Take that for insulting my favourite boy band! Then I lied back down on my bed and pretended that I was sleeping so that he would go away.

"Mariah..." He said then I suddenly felt his hand on my hip and it's starting to scare me.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Don't touch my hip!" I said as I swatted his hand away but I was startled when he suddenly got aggressive by holding both of my wrists and he got on top of me.

"Clarence! Clarence! Get off of me!" I said as I tried to kick him away from me but he was too heavy and strong for me... Top it up with the fact that I'm sick.

"You know what... I've been wanting this ever since from the start." He said as he started to unbutton my blouse.

"Clarence!" I yelled as I pushed him away but I really can't get him off me. "Clarence! Stop! Please!" But he didn't move and instead, he just continued to strip my clothes out of me.

"Clarence!!!" I cried. "Clarence! Please stop!!! Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!"

And at that moment, there's only one guy in my mind that I would like to come to my rescue.

"ZACH!!!" I cried.

[Zach]

We finished recording and we all went straight at home.

"Crash!!!"

"What was that Zach?" Trent asked.

"The cup slipped off my hand." I said. You see, I'm making myself a cup of tea and then the cup slipped off my hand for some reason... And I don't why but I'm starting to feel uneasy right now. I looked at my phone and I called Kristine to check if she was okay and she said she's okay... But the uneasiness in me isn't fading away.

I hung up and then called Mariah.

**Ring...**

**Ring...**

**Ring...**

[Mariah]

My phone rang and when Clarence got distracted, I kicked him away from me that he fell off my bed. I quickly got up and got my phone from my bedside table and answered it as soon as I ran out of my room.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Mariah! At last you---!" Zach said but I cut him off.

"Zach! Help me!"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Clarence! He's out of his mind!"

"Why?"

"He's trying to rape me Zach!"

Then Clarence got the phone and dropped it on the floor. "Don't you ever think that you're gonna get a help from that guy!" He said as he slapped me then he pinned me down on the floor and started removing my clothes while forcibly kissing me.

"Aaaahhh!!! Zach! Help! Help me!!!" I cried.

Then Clarence got my phone and smashed it into pieces on the staircase. Fuck. That iPhone cost a lot of my fortune!

"I love you Mariah ever since we were in high school!" He suddenly said.

"I... I'm sorry Clarence but I'm already in love with someone else." I said then he smirked at me.

"Well, that can change."

Then he clashed his lips on mine...

[Zach]

As soon as the line got cut, I immediately searched for my keys and ran hastily to the door.

"Oi! Where are you going?!" Trent asked.

"To Mariah." I said frantically.

"Why? W-Wait! What happened? Is she in trouble?" William asked.

"Look, I'm running out of time! If you guys are keen to find out, just go with me." I said then I turned around and went to the garage and hopped in my car with the four of them.

When we reached Mariah's house, I immediately ran up to the front door but it's locked. Damn. That Clarence guy really plays dirty.

Good thing that the window's open but the problem is that I'm too tall for the opening.

"The window's too small for you Zach." Julian said.

"I know." I said then I looked at Jayden.

"Oh don't give me that look Zach." He said.

"C'mon! Please?! You're the only one who can fit in that window because you're small!" I reasoned.

"Yeah right." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Please Jayden! Mariah's life is in danger right now!" I said.

"Jayden, please forget your insecurity about your height just for now." William said.

"We have a friend in danger right here, you know!" Trent said.

Then he looked at Julian.

"What?" Julian said. "They've said it. They took all of my dialogue so there you go!"

Jayden sighed as he rolled his eyes and nodded. We watched him as he slid himself into the small opening of the small window and then a few seconds later, we all heard the door opened. We went in and we can already hear Mariah's cries... And she's actually calling for my name!

"Zach!!! Help me!!!" I heard her scream and we all rushed upstairs and saw her on the floor together with a guy on top of her who I'm guessing is Clarence. In anger, I punched the guy across his face and he got off of her and I helped Mariah to stand up.

"Zach!" She cried and I hugged her close to me.

"Shh... Everything's gonna be alright now. It's over." I said.

Then suddenly, we all heard the siren of the police and Clarence attempted to escape but Trent and William blocked his way.

"Where are you going?" Trent said in a mocking tone.

"Just in time." William said as he winked at me and I threw him a grateful look.

I can still hear Mariah sobbing in fright and I just hugged her tight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 votes for the next chapter!!!

~TCforever22~