•31•

[Zach]

"Mariah!!!" I shouted and I accidentally fell off the couch and the other guys turned to me.

"You alright mate?" Trent asked me.

My heart was beating so fast at the moment that I was shaking so badly on the floor.

"Zach..." He said.

"What's up?" William asked.

"I dreamt that Mariah's in danger." I said and they all looked at me with concerned expression on their faces.

"Zach, whatever your dream is, it won't happen in real life." Trent said.

"Trent's right." Jayden said. "It's just a dream."

"Just a dream." Julian said.

Well, I hope it's just a dream. I kept telling myself that it's just a bad dream but something inside of me was telling me that she's really in real danger... That she's crying out for my help.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair but still... I can't remove this uneasy feeling in me.

"But you know, one way to know if she's safe is to call her." William suggested.

I followed his advice. I pulled out my phone from my pocket then I remembered that her phone was shattered into pieces when Clarence broke into her house and tried to rape her.

"Shit!" I cursed.

"What is it?" They all asked.

"Her phone was crushed into pieces when Clarence broke into her house months ago so that means that she has no phone and I can't contact her for crying out loud!!!" I screamed in desperation and they all sighed and rolled their eyes in frustration.

Fuck. What do I do now?

[Mariah]

I opened my eyes and I'm still lying on the floor, still friggin' tied up to the chair. My stomach's aching from the kick that Kristine had given me hours ago. I don't know what time is it but I've got a feeling that it's already evening.

"Hey fuckface!" Kristine said then she crouched down in front of me. "Ha! Still alive, aye?" Then she smirked at me.

"Yeah. Still alive but can't kick. But if I'll ever have the chance to kick, I'll take that chance to kick you in the face." I said then she pulled my face near to her, causing my cheeks and jaw to tension up. "Well, I'll make sure to cut off your precious legs." She hissed at me then I spit on her face and in an instant, she slapped my left cheek then she even dugged the knife deeper onto my hip that I felt my bone sort-of snapping inside.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! Fuck! Please! STOP!!! KRISTINE!!! STOP IT!!!" I cried in pain.

"Stop? Why? Can you please give me a reason why should I stop?! It's your entire fault why you're going through with this right now! If you just haven't intervened between Zach and I then I should be breaking his heart right now!" She said. "I should be asking Trent out right now instead of me, torturing you here!"

Then I laughed and I can tell that she became even more irritated because of the frown on her face.

"Do you really think that Trent would go out with someone like you?" I said then I laughed again. "FUCK YOU!" Then she walked towards the table again nearby and lit up a candle then she walked back to me and knelt beside my head.

"Happy birthday Mariah. Make a wish." She said smugly then she poured the candlewax on my eyes and to be fucking honest, it fucking hurt!!!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!" I cried in pain. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! Zach! Zach! HELP ME!!! ZACH!!!!"

[Zach]

"ZAAAAAAAACH!!!"

I shot my head up and looked behind me for I thought I heard Mariah's voice. "Okay... Zach, your behaviour is really freaking us out." William said. "Why don't you just go to her place to see if she's okay?"

"Yeah. We'll come with you." Julian said. I turned to Trent and Jayden who both nodded in return. I gave them a lopsided grin and got my keys from the keyholder, "Okay. Let's go guys." I said then we all hopped into my car and drove to her place.

I just hope that we're not yet too late...

We finally got to her house and saw that her front door's open. We immediately got off from the car and rushed inside her house and saw her bag on the floor.

"Um... Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Julian said warily and I looked at him, "NO! DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO CONTINUE TO SAY THAT!" I spat at him and his eyes widened in surprise.

Then my phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D. to see who it was but it wasn't from any of my contacts. It was a private number. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello?... Zach? Zach! Help me!!!" A girl's voice on the other end of the line said and I knew whose voice it is. It's Mariah's.

"Mariah?!"

"Put it on loudspeaker." Jayden said and I did.

"Zach... Please. Help me! I really need your help!"

"Okay... Mariah... Calm down. Just tell me where you are right now and we'll come right away."

"Zach---!" She said but she was cut off when another girl's voice joined in the line and I was just shocked to know who it was and I wished that I never knew but it was Kristine.

"That's enough!" Kristine said.

**THWAKKK!!!** (A/N: The sound that comes out when you slap somebody.)

"NO! Kristine! Why are you doing this?!" I asked her.

"Oh come on! You already know why!? You fucking broke my heart Zach! You broke it!" She said and I can tell that she's crying at the same time because I can hear her sobs in between.

"I'm sorry Kristine but I just realized that you're not meant for me!"

"Not meant for you? Then fuck you! Fuck her! Fuck our lives!"

"Kristine, what do I have to do?"

"I want you back. I'll message you the address where we are right now and it's just you that I wanted to come. Not with your band mates nor the police, or else you'll never be able to see her alive again."

Then she hung up. I looked at the other guys and they were all looking back at me with concerned expression on their faces and then they all hugged me tight...

My phone rang again and saw a message from her and it was the address.

"What is it?" Trent asked.

"She already sent me the address." I said. "I have to go now." Then before they could say anything I already ran out to my car and hopped in and drove away.

Hang in there Mariah. I'm gonna save you.