•39•

[Mariah]

It's been two months since Jayden found out my secret and he's such worth of my trust because he hadn't told any of the boys yet about my secret and I thank him for that.

I don't want them to know about it yet because I don't wanna burden them with my problems not to mention that they're too busy with their career right now.

"Are you stupid? This isn't even my order!" The customer's angry voice said, snapping me out of my troubled mind.

"I... I'm sorry." I said.

"Jeez! Get it right girl!" She said as she walked out of the counter then back to her seat.

I sighed and turned to Amy. She walked towards me, "Are you okay? You seemed to be out of yourself these past two months." She said as she let me sit down on one of the stools nearby.

"Okay... I'll tell you what's wrong but please don't tell anyone about this. Not even to Zach, Julian, Trent and William." I said.

"Wait. What about Jayden?" She asked.

"He already knew. He found out two months ago." I replied. And then she nodded.

"Amy..." I started off, knowing that this is gonna be difficult. "I've got a brain tumor. And it's been growing inside of my head for two months."

She said nothing as if she was waiting for me to continue.

"Jayden found it out because he accidentally saw my test results." I continued. "And I asked him not to tell the other guys about this because I don't want them to worry about me too much. Especially Zach."

"Yeah but do you know that they DO have the right to know about that? Especially Zach. He's your boyfriend." She said. "Does your family know this?" And I just shook my head. Well, how am I supposed to tell them? They're busy with their own lives back there in Canberra. And besides, that meant of me going back there and not seeing Zach for a long time... Or maybe even forever.

"Mariah, you have to tell this to your parents so that they could help you." She said with a worried tone on her voice. "Let the people around you help you, okay? You are not alone. Even I can help. And now I'm saying this not because I felt like I needed to but because I want to help you. I hope you understand what I meant."

I nodded and she hugged me for a couple of minutes and then she pulled away, "Now, I want you to take the day off. I'll just tell your auntie that you're not feeling well, okay?" She said.

"Wait, auntie's back?" I said. Well, for months that I have worked here, I've never seen her here at the coffee shop. She have so many branches out here in Sydney that two or maybe even just one that she gets to visit when she has the time. She's always at her main office at Western Sydney when she's not doing the visits. How do I know that? Well, she always tells me that whenever she comes home to us in Canberra.

"Yeah. And I heard that she's visiting today so that means that she wants to see the workers that are on duty today." Amy said. "But don't worry, I'll tell her that you're not feeling well so I let you took the day off."

I smiled, "Thanks Amy." I said and she just smiled back and after that, I left. As I was walking home, I started to think again.

When am I gonna tell the other boys and my family about this? And most of all, HOW?

I went back to my house and after I changed into my house clothes I sat in front of the t.v. turned it on to some random channel. I wasn't really paying any attention to it so I decided to turn it off and then I went upstairs to sleep because I've got a migraine again.