•21•

[Mariah]

After the incident, I went into the toilet downstairs to regain my composure. God. I guess she's not an angel like I thought she was.

I sighed. "Contain yourself, Mariah. Contain yourself." I told myself then I fixed my hair then went out of the toilet only to find Zach coming downstairs hastily.

"Zach, I told you it's okay." I heard Kristine say.

"No it's not okay Kristine! She has to learn to respect you!" Zach said then he looked at me with anger in his eyes. "Mariah!"

I said nothing and just looked at him.

"I knew what you did to Kristine." He said as he crossed his arms.

"Zach, let me explain." I said, trying to be calm even though I wanna go at Kristine and rip her head off from her neck. She's such a monster!

"Okay. Explain, Mariah." He said.

"Zach, I went out of the room to take a breathe of fresh air like I said and I did then Kristine followed me. And she was telling me to stay away from you because she owns you! Then she slapped me because I called her a bitch." I said then I bit my lip. I think I shouldn't have said that reason.

"Mariah..." Zach said and then he shook his head in disappointment.

"Zach, I told you it's okay. I'll just talk to her." Kristine said. Zach just sighed then walked out and then she looked at me and smirked.

"You are unbelievable." I said to her. "What kind of lies did you feed him?!"

"Oh... I just told him the same thing that you told him a while ago but I just made it the other way around." She replied with a cunning smile.

"I hate you." I said and then she chuckled, "Aw... The feeling is mutual Mariah." she said then she turned around and went upstairs. I sighed and chose not to go upstairs because I know that I would be just ignored by the boys so I just went out and sat nearby the pool. They would probably have known about the incident. They would start to hate me now.

"Mariah?"

I turned around and saw Trent behind me.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"You're crying. Your cheeks were stained in tears."

I put my hands on my cheeks and noticed that it's wet. Oh well, I guess I was too hurt to noticed myself crying.

"Why are you talking to me? I mean, don't you and the other guys hate me now?" I said.

"What?! Hate you? No way!" He said. "We knew what happened as from what Kristine told us... And Julian, Jayden, Will and I all knew the truth to ourselves... That you can't do that to other people."

I wiped my tears and looked down. My head's still spinning because of my fever...

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said then he put his hand on my forehead, "Jesus Christ... You're burning up." He said.

"Trent, don't worry about me. I'm okay." I said as I put his hand away. "I'll just drink my medicine and then I'll just sleep this off."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure." I replied then I stood up and my head's still spinning. I really need to take a rest...

As I was on my way back, everything turned black in my eyes.....

[Trent]

As soon as she stood up and started to walk away, I decided to come back also inside when I saw her collapsed but good thing that I caught her in my arms.

"Mariah!" I said, trying to wake her up. "Mariah!"

"Oh my god! What happened?" Jayden asked. I carried her into my arms and then I looked at him and raised an eyebrow at him, "Obviously, she fainted." I said. He rolled his eyes, "You don't have to be sarcastic, you know!" he said.

"Well, don't ask a question that has an obvious answer!" I said and then I laid her on the couch. William came down together with Julian and before they could say anything Jayden already cleared his throat and said, "Mariah fainted. Okay?"

"She's sick." I added as I put my hand on her forehead. "Jesus... She's still burning up." William went towards Mariah and felt her forehead and said, "Yup. She's sick. She's burning up."

"Guys..." We all heard Mariah moaned and all looked at her. Her eyes were still closed. She's having deliriums, I guess. "Zach..."

"Where's Zach?" I asked them.

"He went out to drive Kristine back home." Julian said.

"Zach..." Mariah said in her sleep. I looked back at her and carried her in my arms, "Will, can you please drive us to the hospital?" I asked.

"Sure." He said and then we all followed him into the garage and all piled into his car and drove away to the hospital. "What about Zach?" Julian asked.

"I'll deal with him later. For now, Mariah's more important." I said as I hugged her to keep her warm. God, she's shaking so badly. "Will, can't you drive faster?"

"I could but I would be in trouble for over speeding." William said. I sighed and prayed that we'll get there as soon as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 votes for the next chapter!

~TCforever22~