•28•

[Mariah]

After we kissed we both lied down on the hammock and I put my head on his chest and gazed up into the starry night sky.

"Mariah, what are you thinking?" Zach suddenly asked me.

"I was just thinking... How about the fans?" I said. "I mean, I was wondering how would your fans react if they knew about us. They don't know that Katrina's dead yet. All they knew was that you and Katrina are having some kind of a lovers' quarrel."

"We'd tell them the truth, then. It's just that simple." He said as I felt him stroke my hair. "They could hate us or love us but it wouldn't break us." I looked at him only to find him staring back straight at me. "What's important is that we love each other and they can't do anything about it." He added. We both smiled at each other then he kissed me on my forehead.

[Zach]

"Come here... Quick!"

"What is it?... Oh my god!"

"Did they really fell asleep there?"

"Well, seems like it."

Those were the voices of my annoying band mates that interrupted my good sleep. "Shut up dickheads." I grumbled as I turned to my left side and hugged what seemed to be a human beside me. I opened my eyes and found myself on a hammock with Mariah beside me. I smiled to myself remembering the events of yesterday and my recollection was interrupted by my annoying, dickhead band mates AGAIN by whacking me with a pillow on my head.

I turned to see who did it and it was Trent and he was grinning at me cheekily. I gave him a death glare then I lied back down and embraced my sleeping beauty beside me. (A/N: Okay. Now, I'm jealous of Mariah.)

"Good morning my sleeping beauty." I whispered to her ear.

"Mmm... Hey Zach. Good morning." She said sleepily. Oh my God... Her sleepy voice is the sexiest thing that I've ever heard. She opened her eyes and then she immediately sat up.

"Wait... Did we fall asleep out here?" She asked.

"Yeah. Pretty much." I said as I sat up.

"Well, what a way to score up some there Zach!" Jayden said as he winked at me and I threw at him my slipper and then he stepped back and tried to run away but he suddenly fell into the swimming pool.

We all laughed at his own stupidity. Julian dipped his hand on the water and he jumped back up, "Whoa! The water's cold!" He said then Jayden rose onto the surface of the water and just stood there, while laughing also at his own stupidity.

"Are you awake now Jaydo?" William asked as he held out his hand to him while laughing and Jayden gave him a death glare as he took his hand and pulled him into the water. Julian tried to push Trent into the water but it turned out that both of them fell into the water.

"Looks like everyone else is up for an early swim." I said as I stood up then I looked at Mariah and smiled at her cockily.

"Oh don't give me that look Zach. I'm not up for an early swim." She said but I carried her anyways.

"Too bad that I do and I'm asking you to join me!" I said then I jumped into the pool while carrying her in my arms.

"Zachariah Brian Russell!!!" She screamed and we all laughed. Oh well... This must be the most beautiful morning that I've ever had in my entire life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 votes for the next one!

~TCforever22~