•35•

[Jayden]

"Hurry up! They're gonna arrive soon!" My bossy bandmate William Singe said as he carefully watched the door.

"Alright! Alright! Calm down!" I said as I put the last pancake on the plate topped with two strawberries on it. It's for Mariah, actually.

"Julian! The banner?" William asked and I saw Julian raised his right hand up holding a white A3 sized paper that was rolled up at the moment.

"Got it." Julian said.

"Post it up now." I said.

Well, all of you might be wondering why we're all so busy right now. It's because today is the day that Mariah comes out of the hospital and we planned a surprise welcome party for her. She deserves it anyway so I guess it's just fair to plan this thing for her.

"Trent, how long will it take you to clean the windows?! Jesus Christ! You've been there for ages!" William scolded him.

"Can't you see? I'm trying my best to remove all the impurities on this window! And don't you dare to scold me because I'm still older than you!" Trent said.

Ooh. Burn.

"You're already an old man that's why you just can't speed up!" William teased him and Julian and I burst into fits of laughter because of that.

"Oh shut up Will! You're just jealous because I'm hotter that you in our group!" He shot back.

"Oh! So it's all about the looks now, aye?!"

I just sighed and then Julian and I both looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders as if to say 'Whatever'.

"And what's with the 'cleaning-of-the-window-while-shirtless' crap? Put a goddamn shirt on Trent!"

"Better topless than bottomless Will, if you know what I mean."

And we all laughed and then continued with our own duties.

[Mariah]

After two months, I was already discharged out of the hospital because the doctors waited for my hipbone to join again together which took two months. My wounds already dried up as well. I'm still having some difficulty in walking so I have to use crutches for now.

"Careful..." Zach said while standing beside me as he watched me stood up and walked to my wheelchair. I was nearly on my way to the wheelchair when suddenly I almost fell onto the floor but then he caught me in his arms like he did before when we went out on a date as friends. Our faces were a few centimetres apart and he smiled cheekily, "I told you to be careful." He said as helped me regain my balance.

When I regained my balance, we both looked into each other's eyes and then he slowly leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips. It was so passionate that I let myself indulged into the romantic and magical moment as I dropped my crutches and wrapped my arms around his neck while my hands stroke his hair. God, I am really in love with this guy.

"I love you." He said when our lips pulled apart.

"I love you too." I replied and then we kissed again.

**

After that heated kissing session, Zach and I already left the hospital and drove home. When we stopped in front of their house, I noticed that he was smiling at me cheekily.

"What?" I asked him then suddenly, he put a blindfold on me.

"Wait! What is this Zach? What's happening?" I asked him frantically.

"Just trust me Mariah." He said then I heard him unlatched his seatbelt and then opened and then shut the car door beside him. Just then, I heard my car door opened and I felt him carried me out of the car and put me on my wheelchair.

"Zach, this blindfold thing is just pissing me off. Take it off." I said.

"No way Mariah." He said.

"Fine! I give up."

And then I let him take me to God knows where. A few seconds later, he removed the blindfold on me.

"Open your eyes." He whispered.

I opened my eyes...

"WELCOME BACK MARIAH!!!" Jayden, William, Trent, Julian and Zach greeted me happily. Tears flowed out of my eyes.

"Why? Don't you like our surprise for you?" Jayden asked as his lips pouted.

I chuckled as I wiped my tears away, "Of course I love it, you doofus! I... I love it!!! I'm totally speechless guys! Thank you!!!" I said and more tears of joy came out from my eyes.

Sigh, they just really know how to cheer me up and that's why I'm thankful to have them in my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 votes for the next one!!!

~TCforever22~