•9•

Follow me on Twitter: @CReglos

Message me on Kik: TCforever22

Enjoy!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mariah]

Days pretty came fast this week. Today is now Thursday and Zach is coming on his way to pick me up. My shift already ended and here I am, sitting at the table by the window as I wait for him to come.

I was on Twitter in my phone when I suddenly got a call from him.

~PHONE CONVERSATION~

(Z-Zach, M-Mariah)

Z: Am I talking to the most amazing friend that I've ever met in my entire life?

M: *laughs* Hmm... I don't know. What do you reckon?

Z: Well, I think I am. Coz she cheered me up when we went out last week. She made me somehow forget my painful past. She even gave me a beautiful choker.

M: *giggles* So you liked the choker?

"Yeah. Pretty much." A voice in front of me spoke up and when I looked up I saw Zach, standing in front of me, his phone near to his ear while smiling widely. He put his phone off.

I smiled and laughed and then I stood up as I carried my two bags--A black leather shoulder bag and one for the sleepover (duffel bag).

"Excited to meet them?" He asked me.

"More nervous than excited." I said and seriously, I am really nervous right now. He chuckled, "You'll be alright." He said as he put his hand on my waist as we walked away from the coffee shop and I can't help but to feel conscious of myself especially that many people are staring at the two of us.

"I'll carry your duffel bag." He suddenly said. "No, it's okay." I said but too late because he already got it.

"Got it." He said as he winked at me and I could feel my cheeks become hot and my heart doing flips and cartwheels in me... Oh god. Please stop. PLEASE STOP MAKING ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU MORE, ZACHARIAH BRIAN RUSSELL!!!

"Are you okay?" He asked, interrupting my thoughts and take note, his hand's still on my waist. "Um, Zach?" I said and he looked down on me, "Can you please remove your hands from my waist?"

"Oh. Okay. Sorry. Do you feel uncomfortable?" He asked and I nodded shyly. He removed his hand but... the hell! His touch still lingered! Then he held my right hand, "But I guess, it's alright with you for me to hold your hand, aye?" he said and I nodded again while smiling.

We went into his car and then drove to where he and the boys live and my body grew colder as we parked in their garage.

"C'mon.... You'll be okay. They'd like you for sure." He said then we went out of his car while he carried my duffel bag. "Your bag's pretty heavy, by the way. What's in it?"

"A few extra clothes and lots of packs of lollies and chips." I said.

Then he laughed, "Awesome! I'm sure William and Jayden would go crazy about the lollies." he said.

"What about Julian and Trent?"

"Oh, the Trulian tandem? They'd probably fight over the chips."

"I also brought some chocolates."

His face lightened up when I said that, like a kid who entered a toy store and got out from it with a new toy on his hand.

"Really?!" He burst out in joy. "Yes. Now calm down or I won't share them with you." I blackmailed him.