•25•

[Kristine]

Ugh! That girl! She won that round... Oh well, just for that round. I'll make sure that I'm gonna win this time.

After a few minutes later, Mariah served us her so-called homemade cookies. And you know what? She looked like a maid in her white apron and blue dress.

"Um... Mariah, can you please get me a glass of drink?" I said to her.

"Can I ask you a question?" She said.

"Sure thing."

"Are you disabled?" Then she crossed her arms.

"No. Of course not. Are you blind or just dumb? If I'm disabled, would I be able to visit all of you today?"

"Oh okay. Just making sure. So since you're not disabled, then that means that you can stand up from your bloody seat and get yourself a goddamn drink." Then the boys laughed and she then gave me a clever smile.

"Oh well... Sorry. I thought that you're a maid because of what you're wearing right now, that's why."

Her smile faded away instantly and then she cleared her throat and put on her smile again.

"At least she's a pretty maid." Zach said and we all turned to him.

Dafuq did I just heard?!

[Mariah]

"At least she's a pretty maid." Zach said and we all turned to him.

Did I hear him right?

Did he just say that I'm beautiful?

"Guys, I'm just stating facts, okay?" He said then he smiled and winked at me secretly. I just laughed at the fact that he was trying so hard to wink at me secretly that he looked like his left eye was hurting or something and also that Kristine's face again was filled with jealousy and anger once again. I removed my apron and put it on the island and joined them at the dinning table and ate some of the cookies that I baked for all of us.

It wasn't long until I noticed that Kristine was not eating her share.

"What's wrong Kristine? Why aren't you eating your cookies?" Zach asked her.

"Well, I don't like cookies." She replied snobbily and raised her eyebrow at me.

"Tough." I said while grinning at her.

"So that means I can have your share?" Jayden asked Kristine.

"Sure." She said with a fake smile then it instantly faded when Jayden got her cookies off her.

"Disgusting pig." I heard her mutter under her breath.

"Are you saying something Kristine?" William asked, also with a fake smile on his face. He probably heard what she just said.

"Nothing." She said.

I texted William on my phone.

(PHONE CONVERSATION. W- William, M-Mariah, T-Trent, Z-Zach, Ju-Julian, Ja-Jayden)

"Did you really hear what she just said?" --M.

"Yeah. And seriously, she doesn't have the right to say that."--W.

"I know right." --M.

"I know what you guys are talking about. ;)" --T.

"I heard what she just said to me. :'( </3" --Ja.

"She's really a bitch. >:("--Ju.

I laughed at their texts when suddenly Kristine spoke up, "What's funny?" she asked.

"It's none of your business." I said then I looked back down again on my phone.

"Dude, did you hear what your 'oh-so-great' girlfriend just said?"--T.

I looked at Trent and he smiled sheepishly at me. My phone vibrated. I read the text from him.

"Sorry. Sent it to the wrong person." --T.

"Guys, it's rude to text while in front of the food."--Z.

"Sorry..."--M.

"I think I'll go now Zach." Kristine said. "Since your friends are busy texting some people."

"Oh okay..." Zach said. "I'll drive you home." Then he all gave us a death glare and then walked off with his girlfriend

"Oh no... Not that look again." Jayden said.

"Why? What's wrong with that?" I asked him.

"Well, that look means a one-on-one talk with him later in his room." William said.

And I sat there, frozen. My body cold in nervousness. It's like I'm meeting the principal of my school once again.

It looks like I'm doomed again this time.