•46•

[Mariah]

I thought my disease couldn't get any worse but I was wrong... Beside from the migraine, morning vomiting, losing consciousness and mood swings, I thought there's no other thing that's worse than those symptoms. I lost my sight! Now, I couldn't see the faces of my loved ones... Especially Zach.

I want to see his face just for one day.

I heard the door open, "I'm back." Zach said. "Your mom made you a vegetable salad."

"Is she coming today?" I asked.

"Yeah. She will come with Tara today." He said.

The doctor told us yesterday that the tumor has infected most part of my brain and definitely cannot be removed by surgery. Zach told mom over the phone about what happened yesterday. The boys were also here yesterday so they knew what happened.

Now, Chemo is my only option and for some reason, I don't wanna do it. They say that you'll go bald if you go to chemo... And I don't want Zach to see me bald.

"...The doctor told me that you can see again if they find a perfect donor for you." I heard him say.

"But I would go blind again, wouldn't I?" I said.

"Well, if you agree to do the chemo then the tumor that's inside your head would be gone... It's the reason why you have gone blind, you know."

Then he held my hand, "I know it will make you more weak if you do that but it's just the only option we've got." He said. "I want you to get well." And then he kissed me on my forehead.

"Thank you Zach." I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"For loving me and being there for me always."

"Mariah, I love you and I would do anything for you...Anything. Just to keep you happy and satisfied."

Then he hugged me but this time his hug was more..... tight? It seemed like he doesn't want to let me go but oh well... I like him giving me hugs and kisses.

[Zach]

The girl that I love has gone blind... But I still love her. I would love her forever and that would never change.

[Julian]

After we found out what happened to Mariah yesterday, we just really became sad...

I mean, everything between them is already smooth, sweet and..... alright and then this?! Brain tumor? Jeez....

But I was amazed by how could Mariah still smile despite her condition. Such a strong girl.

[William]

I'm still shocked because of the news yesterday. Mariah has gone blind. But I was amazed by how Zach stood for her all this time. He never got tired of her and her condition. If Zach was just like any random guys out there, he would really get tired of her and abandon her and all that sort of stuff... But I guess Zach isn't like any other guys out there.

[Jayden]

I seriously can't believe that this is happening right now! Like why?! Why does she have to go blind so soon?! I know that people who have got brain tumor lose their sight eventually but with Mariah... It's just too soon! Is that how long her tumor's been growing inside of her head?

[Trent]

And like before, the other guys already said what I was going to say but anyway, this is my POV and no can ever contradict my POV. I think that maybe if you really love a person, then you would stand by her until the end and you would accept her no matter what she really is....

And that's the kind of love that I see between Zach and Mariah...

And I know that they would get their happy ending. Not soon but eventually.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 votes for the next one!

By the way I uploaded the 2nd book of Five Men And A Baby. Just the blurb so all of you would have an overview of the story.

~TCforever22~