•47•

[Zach]

"Zach, are you still gonna love me if I go bald?" Mariah asked and then I looked at her and laughed because her question was a bit silly.

"Of course! I will love you no matter how you look." I said and tell you what, I mean it. And I knew why she's asking me that. It's because of the chemotherapy. People go bald when they undergo that treatment but I don't care whether she'll go bald or not because for me, she's still the prettiest girl in the world.

"Zach can you please sing me a song?" She said. I got my guitar from my side, "Alright, what song?" I asked.

"Um... I was wondering if you could sing 'Angels Brought Me Here' by Guy Sebastian." She said.

"Wow... That's a good song. I'll try okay?" I said and then I started to play the intro and then I started to sing:

It's been a long and winding journey

But I'm finally here tonight

Picking up the pieces

And walking back into the light

Into the sunset of your glory

Where my heart and future lies

There's nothing like that feeling when I look into your eyes

My dreams came true when I found you

I found you...

My miracle...

If you could see what I see

That you're the answer to my prayers

And if you could feel the tenderness I feel

You would know it would be clear

That angels brought me here

Standing here before you feels like I've been born again

Every breath is your love

Every heartbeat speaks your name

My dreams came true right here in front of you

My miracle

If you could see what I see that you're the answer to my prayers

And if you could feel the tenderness I feel

You would know it would be clear

That angels brought me here....

Brought me here to be with you

I'll be forever grateful

Oh forever faithful

My dreams came true

When I found you

My miracle.... Oh....

If you could see what I see that you're the answer to my prayers

And if you could feel the tenderness I feel

You would know, it would be clear

That angels brought me here.....

Yes they brought me here...

If you could feel the tenderness I feel...

You would know, it would be clear

That angels brought me here.....

And then she clapped her hands and then suddenly my tears started to fall down. I don't know but all I know is that we don't have much time left in this world.

[Jayden]

Sigh... This is the most love story that I've ever seen in my life. Zach and Mariah are so perfect for each other! I don't understand why one of them have to get an illness!

"Jayden! Jayden! Jayden! Jayden! Jayden! Let's play soccer!!!" Tara, Mariah's little sister. Yeah, the five year-old kid that has a crush on me.

"I'm not in the mood, okay?" I said as I rested my chin on the palm of my hand as I looked at away from her.

"Come on!!!" She said in her high little voice.

"Why don't you go and play with the other guys with footy?" I shot back.

"I don't like that game! I like soccer... I heard that you like soccer, right?"

"Stalker much?"

"Stop being mean Jayden! Just play with her!!!" William said and then the ball hit his head and the other guys laughed. I looked at Tara, "Alright. But let's include the other boys, okay?" I said and she nodded. I stood up and then we both went to the other boys.

"Where's the soccer ball?" I asked.

Trent threw the soccer ball at me and then I put it on the ground, "I'll be splitting us up into two groups." I said and I chose Tara and Julian to be on my team while Trent and William were on the other team since they are freakishly big.

The game started and we all enjoyed it pretty much until one event ruined it. Tara kicked the ball towards me and unfortunately, it hit me on my balls....

"Oh Sweet Mother of God!!!" I screamed as I fell on the grass, cringing in pain. "God! Tara! You killed my future kids!"

"Your future kids? How could they fit in there?" Tara said and then the other guys laughed at her. "I thought only girls could give birth to babies."

I just rolled my eyes and tried to stand up. Fuck. That hurt.

"Guys, we need to go in." Trent said as he checked his phone. "Mariah's having seizures."

"What's a seizure?" Tara asked and we all ignored her question. I just carried her and walked back inside the building.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 votes for the next one!

~TCforever22~