•13•

[Zach]

I turned to my right side and saw Mariah's back turned against me. She must be sleeping peacefully right now. Then I turned to my beside table which is on my left side and looked at the digital clock and it said 4.10 a.m.

God, would I still be able to sleep after that dream? I sighed deeply and closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep when I felt Mariah's arm embraced me. I suddenly looked at her and saw her beautiful face, sleeping peacefully. I smiled to myself and lifted her head lightly and placed on my chest and I can tell that she got pretty comfortable with it when she snuggled up closer to me.

I smiled again to myself and put my arms around her, locking her into an embrace and fell asleep eventually.

[Mariah]

I woke up only to find myself embracing Zach Russell. My eyes widened in surprise and I even got more surprised when I noticed his arms wrapped around me. Oh my god.... Am I still dreaming? I pinched my arm and it hurt. It just proves me that I am awake, and not dreaming.

I smiled to myself as I secretly smelled his scent and to be honest, he freakin' smells good!!! I looked at his face and he looks like an angel when he's sleeping. Sigh, he's just making me fall in love with him even more.

When I noticed him twitched, I quickly put my head down on his chest, still breathing in his strong sweet scent. Oh god... This is what I call heaven! I closed my eyes and suddenly, I felt his hand stroking my hair.

ZACH RUSSELL'S STROKING MY HAIR!!!

C'mon Mariah! Get yourself together! This isn't the time for fangirling! You're gonna ruin the moment! He continued stroking my hair when I felt him encircle my waist and then that's it. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at him and saw him staring straight back at me. He was smiling at me.

"Good morning." He greeted.

"Good morning." I greeted back and his smile grew wider as he pulled me closer to him.

"Had a good sleep?"

"Uh... Yeah." And then I released myself from his embrace and sat up on the bed. I looked at the clock and saw that it's already 7 a.m. "Shit!" Then I jumped off the bed and quickly got my extra clothes and my bathers.

"What?" Zach asked. "What's happening?"

"I'm gonna be late already." I said.

"What time does your shift start?"

"Eight o'clock."

"Jeez... You still got an hour to prepare."

"I know but I'm as slow as a turtle when it comes in preparing myself." Then I walked past him and said, "I'm gonna use your shower. Don't peek." And then I quickly shut the door and took a shower. When I finished, I dressed into my uniform for work which is black blouse and black tights and of course, black shoes. Yeah, all-black.

I went out of the bathroom and saw him...

HE WAS SHIRTLESS!!!!

Yes. He's shirtless. He just got his pants on with his towel on his left shoulder... And he's really hot. "Are you okay?" He asked me. I managed to nod and then he smiled then walked into the bathroom.and shut the door.

I decided to arrange my things then when I finished, I went out of his room, only to find Trent cleaning the whole house shirtless. He was singing along to a song in his iPod while cleaning the shelves. I stared at him for a while then I went into the kitchen and saw Jayden and Julian in their singlets and boxer shorts. Damn. These guys are hot.

"Are you okay Mariah?" Jayden asked.

"Uh... Yeah." I replied, returning back to reality.

"Want a pancake?" Julian asked. I nodded and I couldn't help but to stare at his muscular arms. "Uh... I think I'm gonna take a morning stroll outside first." I said.

"Okay. Don't fall into the pool." Jayden said. I smiled and nodded then quickly went outside.

Phew! At least, here, I guess I won't be able to see one of those perfect guys... Or maybe not.

My eyes widened when I saw William cleaning the pool while rapping and he's... SHIRTLESS. And those tattoos... Oh god. They would be the cause of my death.

Fuck. They really need to clothe themselves properly these days. I must've been walking close to the pool cause when I took another step, I felt myself sank into the water and the last thing that I heard was Zach calling my name.