Backseat

"Alright, we'll see you later!" I hugged Johnson before putting my hand on Cameron's lower back and walking to the car. I opened the trunk door and we got in, we had to sit back here because the other seats were taken by Shawn, Taylor, Matthew, and Aaron.

We were way in the back on the ground. Cameron was on his phone and I was watching the taillights go by in the dark. He was sitting crisscross with my legs in his lap and his hands on my legs. I looked at Cameron, whose face was being lit up by his phone screen, and saw that he was breathing relatively hard. I slightly moved my foot and he let out a muffled sound, it almost sounded like a whimper. I furrowed my eyebrows and moved my foot again. "Nash, stop moving your foot," He breathed out.

And then it clicked. I looked down Cameron's body and saw that he had a tent in his pants. I smirked and moved my foot again, causing his bottom lip to be sucked up between his teeth. "Cam, come here." I patted the spot next to me with a wicked grin on my lips. He gave me a hesitant look before setting my legs on the floor and crawling over to me.

He was looking at me expectantly when I put my hand on his bulge, I wasn't going to tease him right now. I started palming him through his sweats. His head fell baxck against the window and his lips curled in. "You alright Cam?" Matthew asked from the row in front of us. "Y-Yeah. Just tried is all." I slipped my hand into his boxers and gripped his cock.

"Nash, no!" He said quietly. He gripped my wrist as I started pumping my hand faster. His breathing was fast and his hand gripped my wrist harder.

I dipped my head down and and began lowering my mouth onto his dick. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and tried yanking my head off. "Nash, we're going to get caught!" He whispered loudly as I began bobbing my head. His hips slowly started moving up and down to the pace of my head. His head fell onto the window and his mouth opened in a silent scream.

I took my head off of his cock and sat back up. I looked out the back windshield again and noticed we were no longer moving. I looked up towards the boys and saw all of them looking at Cam and I with wide eyes. I looked at Cam and saw he was still recovering from the amazing blowjob I just gave him. I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck. "So, um, how much of that did you see?"

"All of it." They all said, almost in sync. I looked to Matthew who had a big smirk on his face. "I can't say I wasn't expecting it, though." The guys all agreed.