Memories

November 13th, 5:20pm.

Cameron walked down the sidewalk of his hometown reminiscing memories. There were so many of them, good and bad. He walked into the place that held the most memories and sat down on the grass. He sat next to his best friend for the first time in what seemed like forever.

"Hey buddy." Cameron whispered. "I saw your brother the other day, he still looks so much like you," He looked at his best friend then turned towards his body. "He said he's doing alright." Cameron took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "He really misses you. Hopes to see you soon." Cameron looked up to the sun that was slowly setting beneath the trees. "I heard that you saw Gilinsky the other day, how is he? Still getting turnt?" The beautiful sound of his laugh rang through his ears and Cameron smiled.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" A ghost of a smile graces his lips. "What about the first time we met all those fans together and we acted like they were pulling us apart?" He didn't respond and Cameron understood why. "Remember all of those really deep conversations we used to have?" He looked back to the sun that was rapidly falling now. "I remember one time you asked me what my heaven would be like," he let out a long breath. "I didn't respond back then, I didn't understand what you meant." They sat in silence for what seemed like hours to them. "If I could speak to you one last time, I'd tell you that my heaven was here. It was with you."

The bright sky had melted to a dark blue and the wind began picking up. "I should probably get going now." He stood up and looked back down at his best friend. "I love you so much, I always will." He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on the tombstone and set a rose on the grave. He stood up and began walking towards his house. As he reached the gate of the graveyard, he turned back one last time before he walked off. "I'll see you soon, Nash." He whispered.