Experimenting.

Hamilton Nash Grier.

Cameron and I were at a party with all of the boys. It had been quite a long time since we had seen all of the boys at once so it was nice to catch up with them. We all sat around the pool, talking and laughing. I looked across the group and saw Cameron running his hand through his hair. I caught his eye and motioned him to come to me.

He walked over to me and I grabbed his hand and pulled him around 20 feet away from the crowd. "Here, sit down." We both sat on the grass and he looked at me expectantly. "I.." He cocked an eyebrow at me. "I want to try something." I narrowed my eyes at him, trying to gauge his reaction.

"Um, with me?" He had a confused expression as he asked this. "Yes. Please, Cam, please I really want to try this." He shook his head and began to stand up. Before he could fully stand up, I grabbed onto his waist and leg. I pulled him onto my lap and held him there. "Nash, let go." He demanded, struggling a bit. "Cameron, please. You'll enjoy it, I promise!"

He rolled his eyes and stopped struggling against me. "So.. Can I try it?" He once again rolled his eyes and nodded. "Keep rolling your eyes and they're going to fall out of your head." I whispered into his ear, causing him to shiver a bit. I smiled wickedly and pushed his legs down. I continued to hold on hand on his waist while I set the other on his thigh, slowly dragging it towards his crotch. He began to squirm in my arms. I looked down and saw his bulge slowly growing.

I got to the waistband of his pants and slipped my hand in. I slowly began jacking him off. His head fell back into my shoulder and his breathing picked up. "Nash!" I quickly pulled my hand out of his pants and Cameron's head shot up. Jack J ran over and I pushed Cameron so that he was in front of me, but still in between my legs. "Hey Jack." I smiled up at the energetic boy. "Hey! What're you guys doing?"

"Oh you know, having a real private conversation." I emphasized the private part while motioning towards Cameron with my eyes. A look of realization came across his face and he slowly nodded. "Right. Well, I think my mom is calling." Cameron's head tilted to the side. "Your mom isn't here?" I chuckled. "On my phone, stupid." Jack said before running back over to the group.

I looked over to make sure no one was watching or coming over here before grabbing Cameron's waist and dragging him back towards me. He leaned his back against my chest and laid his head on my shoulder. I slipped my hand back into his pants and began jacking him off again. I moved my head to his neck and began to search for his sweet spot. He let out a moan and I clamped my hand over his mouth. "You have to be quiet, Cam."

He took one of my fingers into his mouth and began sucking on it. I pumped faster and the closer he got to his high, the harder he sucked. "You gonna cum, Cam? You gonna cum from how good my hand feels around you?" His mouth fell open in a silent scream as his cum shot out into his boxers and on my hand.

I took my hand out of his boxers and brought it up to his lips. He slowly licked his cum from my hand and gave me a heated look. He turned towards me and straddled my lap. He captured my lips in a hard, searing kiss. He pulled away, leaving us both breathless. "We should do that again sometime." He said in between pants.