Take You Down

For @midnightjxy

"We're nearing the end of the night, ladies and gentlemen. This is where we like to take questions and other stuff, so does anyone have any questions or something they'd like the boys to do?" Hundreds of hands shot up in to air, all wiggling and waving back and forth. Some people screaming, others jumping on backs and shoulders, desperate to be picked. They usually picked the girls who seemed least desperate, and tonight there weren't many of them. One person caught the attention of the boys and was brought the microphone.

"This question is for Cameron. First off, I love you. And secondly, how are you?" Cameron smiled at the small seemingly innocent child. "I love you too, and I'm great. How are you, babe?" The girls smile widened by a mile, "I'm good." She giggled. Similar questions like that and some dirty/weird questions were asked, making them seem like it was going on forever.

"Okay! Last question of the night!" The microphone was given to an older looking girl with an evil grin on her face. She looked like the little devil grinning like that. "Cam," Cameron's head perked up when he heard the fan call his name. "I have a dare." Her grin grew wider, she knew exactly what she was doing.

"I dare you to grind on one of the guys," She let out a laugh and let the screams die down before continuing. "Specifically Nash," Cameron's face was set ablaze, as was Nash's. "I don't think so," Aaron started off saying. Cameron walked over to Nash with a small smirk on his face. "What do you say, lover?" Nash's eyes widened in shock. "Seriously?" Cameron nodded slowly, smiling like a freak. "Go lay down in the middle of the stage." Cameron instructed before walking over to Aaron.

"I'll do it, it is only for show, so I don't see why not." Cameron whispered in Aaron's ear. Aaron gave him an uneasy look, "What about Bart?" Cameron shrugged before walking over to Mahogany. "Play my song," He said loudly. He looked over to Nash who was laying on the ground waiting for something to happen. Cameron walked over to Nash and pulled his pants up. He took in a deep breath and waited patiently for the song to begin. The song blared through the speakers and Cameron immediately put his hands on each side of Nash's head before bringing his body down on top of Nash.

Cameron sat up on Nash and straddled him. He looked at Nash who had his eyes widened. Cameron began moving his hips back and forth, side to side. He kept his eyes on Nash who now had his eyes closed in a blissful state of pleasure. He moved his hands to Cameron's hips and helped him grind faster and harder. Nash's head fell back and a fairly loud moan escaped his lips. Cameron's eyes flew open and instantly looked to Nash's bulge, it was wet. Cameron stopped his movement and looked around at everybody who was in a shocked silence. Not even the music was playing at this point.

Cameron got up off of Nash and grabbed his hand. They ran backstage and Nash looked furious. "What the fuck Cameron!" Cameron was taken aback by the harshness of Nash's voice. "What? I had to do it!" Nash ran a hand through his hair, he was furiously, and thoroughly embarrassed. Nash started pacing back and forth. Cameron watched him, a sudden rush of desire coming over him. Cameron grabbed onto Nash's wrist and brought him to the hotel room. He opened the door and slammed Nash against it. He pushed his lips against Nash's and he immediately responded to the kiss. Nash pushed on Cameron's shoulder's backwards and walked them to the bed. Cameron fell to the bed and Nash crawled on top of him. He took Cameron in a hard kiss before moving down to his neck. He took off Cameron's shirt and Cameron took off Nash's. Nash held his tongue out and lick a slow and steady strip down Cameron's chest and stomach, stopping right before his waistline. He grabbed the waistline to his pants and boxers and yanked them down.

"Bottom or top?" Nash asks. Cameron gives him a smirk, "I'm a top." Nash nods and spits on his hand. He grabs Cameron's erection and spit more before getting on top of Cameron. He puts the tip at his entrance of his hole before Cameron stops him. "You're not gonna prep yourself? That shit must be painful." nash chuckles and gives him a wicked grin. "Did that during the show." Cameron gives him a confused look before realization comes over him. "So that's where you went.." Nash slowly slid down on Cameron;s erection.

Nash hissed as the mixture of pain and pleasure overcame him. He slid down until Cameron was all of the way inside of Nash. Cameron's hands gripped at Nash's hips tightly. Nash was so tight he could hardly help himself. Nash began to slowly move up at down, both moaning quietly. Their moans picked up, as did Nash.

Cameron pulled Nash off of him and flipped them over. He grabbedNash's thighs and pushed them towards Nash's head, getting a good look at his beautiful hole. He traced the whole with his middle finger before dipping it in. Nash's eyes widened and his head fell against the bed. Cameron pulled his finger away and quickly replaced it with his cock. He set a rough and fast pace, both were moaning continuously. "F-Fuck Cam, do that again." Nash moaned loudly. Cameron slammed into Nash again, causing him to see stars.

Cameron pounded his ass as hard as he could. Nash's eyes rolled back in his head and his body went stiff, while shaking slightly. His mouth fell open in a silent scream as the best feeling overtook his body. Cameron was brought to his own oblivion soon after.