La Vida Es Buena

"Cake by the ocean!" They scream along with the song playing. Cameron was sitting alongside the ocean as the waves chased him to the shore. He had his feet stuck in the warm water and his ass in a lawn chair in the sand with a cold beer in his hand. Life was grand.

Nash watched Cameron from a little ways down the beach. He watched as Cameron laid his head back against the chair and closed his eyes in complete bliss. Nash was knocked from his thoughts when he was jabbed in the ribs. He looked over to who elbowed him and saw his best friend, Jack, with a large smirk on his face.

"When are you gonna talk to him?" He asked. A ghost of a smile landed across Nash's face and he shook his head. "Never," Jack frowned in response. "Come on man, he's always here when we are and you're always staring at him but never talk to him. I know you want him, bro. Go get what you want."

Nash shook his head. "Dude, quit being a pussy." His friend, Matthew told him. Nash cringed, he hates that word. "Okay, let's make a bet. If you can drink a whole bottle of Vodka, you don't have to talk to him. If you can't, you have to go introduce yourself." Johnson challenged. Nash thought about it before agreeing.

Nash grabbed the large bottle of Vodka from Johnson's hands and looked at it for a second. You can do this. He though to himself. He put the bottle to his mouth and started chugging. When he was about half way through, he took the bottle away from his mouth, turned around, and began vomiting. "Lightweights." Johnson said with a smirk on his face. Nash rolled his eyes with a bitter look on his face. "Go on, lover boy."

Nash stood up and began walking towards the gorgeous man he's been secretly pining after.

"Hi, beautiful." A profound voice spoke. Cameron opened his eyes to have his met with a pair of breathtaking oceanic eyes. He let his eyes peruse over the man's body, taking in every single detail. From his eyes, to his freckles, to the curve of his calfs. This man was seemingly perfect.

Anyone else would get uncomfortable being under Cameron's critical eyes, Nash was anything but. If anything, he was more comfortable being the center of Cameron's attention. After Cameron was finished inspecting every inch of available skin, he motioned for Nash to sit next to him.

"What's your name?" Cameron watched as Nash ran a hand through his longish deeply brown hair. "Cameron," Nash smiled, the name suited him. "Well Cameron, would you like to join me in the water?" Cameron gave Nash a thoughtful look before nodding and following him into the ocean.

Cameron sat down at the edge of the shore, only the lower half of his body getting engulfed by the blanket of water. Nash stopped as he reached waist-deep and turned around to see where Cameron was. He shook his head and Cameron and grabbed his hand to pull him to his feet. He pulls Cameron so that the water is about halfway up his torso.

He splashes Cameron in the face and quickly dunks him right after. When Cameron comes up for air, he's choking on water. "Oh god! Are you okay?" Nash rushes over to his side. Cameron places his hand on Nash's shoulder and quickly shoves him under the water. Nash comes back up and before you know it, World War III has begun. After about twenty minutes, Nash surrendered.

Nash stood in front of Cameron with a devious glint in his eyes. "You know, I always see you here, but you're never around anybody." Nash takes a lonesome finger and runs it slowly down his biceps. "Y-Yeah. I like to come alone," Nash didn't have to wonder if Cameron liked it, his body gave it away.

"You like being alone, hmm?" Nash murmured, slowly walking around Cameron. He stopped behind Cameron and rested a hand against Cameron's shoulder blade. Cameron jumped at the chilliness of the water on his sun-kissed skin. Nash moved another hand beneath the water and set it against Cameron's pelvic bone. He moved his face closer to Cameron's ear and licked his ear slowly. "Maybe I should go then,"

Nash stopped what he was doing and pulled away from Cameron. He began pushing through the water to get to shore but stopped when a sweet voice called his name. "Wait, Nash!" Nash turned around with a smirk on his face. "Yes?" Cameron's face lightened to a beautiful shade of pink. He was embarrassed, he's usually never the one begging. "I, uh... Come back,"

He grabbed Nash's hand and tugged him back a little deeper in the water than where they were. Nash grabbed Cameron's hips and pulled his body close. He moved a hand so that it was gently caressing Cameron's cheek. Cameron stared into Nash's intense eyes and leaned in. Nash closed the space between them and captured Cameron's lips in a passionate kiss. Cameron grabbed onto Nash's wet hair and pulled him in for a deeper kiss. Nash bended down a little bit to gently pull Cameron's legs around his waist.

Nash pulled back from the kiss and turned his head to look around at his surroundings. Everybody but one couple had deserted the beach, even his friends were gone. "Everyone's gone," Cameron said lowly as the couple got up and walked towards their car. Nash nodded and leaned back in to kiss Cameron. Nash nibbled on Cameron's bottom lip and Cameron opened his mouth, letting Nash's tongue invade his mouth. "Mmm," Nash pulled back and placed little kisses from Cameron's jaw to his neck. He let his lips move as they pleased across Cameron's sweet skin. Cameron's head tilted and a soft moan fell from his lips as Nash grazed across his sweet spot.

Cameron stole his hand from Nash's hair and moved it to his chest. He stopped at Nash's nipples and pinched one softly, causing Nash to moan into Cameron's skin. Cameron tightened his legs around Nash and began moving his hips on Nash's erection. Nash let out a low moan and bit down on Cameron's neck. Nash's hands gripped Cameron's hips tighter and he helped Cameron grind on him. (Baby grind on me ok yeah sorry bye.) Nash suddenly started walking towards shore but Cameron proceeded with what he was doing.

"Fuck," Nash breathed as he laid Cameron down on a blanket. He got down so that he was leaning over his body. Nash kissed a little trail down Cameron's body and stopped right above his swim trunks. He stuck his tongue out and licked the skin along the top of his swim trunks, causing Cameron to groan in sexual frustration. Nash smirked and grabbed the top of the trunks and pulled them down. He sat back on his heels and admired Cameron's beauty. He was caught off guard when Cameron grabbed the back of his neck into a kiss and fell down onto his back. Cameron's hand grabbed Nash's erection and started slowly palming Nash through his swim trunks. Nash pulled away from the kiss to hurriedly take him trunks off and throw them somewhere on the sand.

Nash grabbed underneath Cameron's legs and pulled Cameron towards him. He spread Cameron's legs wide open and leaned down. He ran a finger around the rim of Cameron's hole before dipping it in, slowly moving it in and out. "Shit," Cameron moaned. Nash pushed in another fingers and kept going until he was fucking Cameron with three fingers. "Fuck me!" Cameron cried, gripping handfuls of sand.

Nash immediately pulled his fingers out and spit on his hand, lathering his cock. He put his hands above Cameron's shoulders and leaned in to kiss Cameron. He grabbed ahold of his erection and slowly pushed into Cameron's hole, eliciting a moan from both boys. Nash started off by slowly thrusting.

Soon, Nash is pounding into Cameron. "Fuck, you're so tight," Nash pants. He nibbled on Cameron's ear, licking and tugging. Cameron reached down to his weeping cock and jerked it fast, both Nash and him getting closer. "Shit, Nash. You're fucking me so good."

"I'm gonna cum," Cameron breathed. Nash's thrusts became sloppy as he got closer. He pounded in Cameron two more times before he came in Cameron. He pulled out and quickly took Cameron's erection in his mouth. He sucked hard on the tip, making Cameron cum in his mouth right away.

Nash licked his lips and moved up to lay besides Cameron on the sand. "Well, that was fun." Cameron laughed. "Sure was. We should do it more often."

"Agreed."

cash one-shots {boyxboy}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें