Don't Leave Me Part Two

Cameron Dallas

6:35 PM

I stood behind my best girl friend Mahogany Lox, - also known as the girl with ears - looking out over the crowd of girls dancing to Jack and Jack performing Cold Hearted. We were finally in England, the last stop of the tour. England was the first tour stop that we had out of the states and I could tell that everyone was thoroughly enjoying it.

I looked over to my current best friend who was sitting down on the stage, also admiring everything that was going on before them. He was on the opposite side of the stage so I had to cup my hands around my mouth. "Aaron! Come here!" He stood up and walked over to me, "What's up?"

"Give me a piggyback ride, pleaaassseee!" I begged. Aaron rolled his eyes before turning around. I jumped on his back and we stumbled forwards a bit, but didn't fall. "Don't drop me!" I yelled as he held me over the edge of stage. "Say you're sorry!" I tightened my grip on him, "Nope. Too bad, motherfucker, if I go down I'm taking your ass with me!"

10:03 PM

"Does anyone know if there are any good pizza places around here?" I rolled my eyes at Gilinsky's ignorance. "Literally none of us have been here, how are we supposed to know?" Gilinsky shrugged and leaned back in his chair. "Oh, I found one! Let's go I'm starving!" Johnson hopped up out of his seat and ran for the front doors of the hotel with all of us running behind him.

We walked about six blocks in the freeze-your-balls-off weather before we finally arrived at the oddly crowded place. We impatiently stood in line waiting for the waiter to place us at a table. I allowed my eyes to peruse over the many people standing in line when suddenly went rigid. My eyes met a familiar electric blue and I froze.

I felt my body tense up, it was as if I was paralyzed. His eyes were stuck on an object a couple feet in front of him, while mine were stuck on his. I wanted so badly to reach out for him, to say his name and hug him to fucking death, to ask him so many questions on why he never answered my questions, but I couldn't. I couldn't move. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, hell I couldn't even breath properly. My mind was fuzzy with unclear thoughts and mixed emotions and my heart was having a heyday in my chest.

I was knocked out of my thoughts and position when my name was called out. "Cameron Dallas!" A waitress shouted my name, her eyes searching the crowd of people waiting to be seated. I looked over to Nash once more before reaching the waitress. "Cameron Dallas?" I nodded my head. "Fantastic, right this way." The guys and I followed the waitress into the back room and we all sat down. After we ordered drinks I stood up, "Um, guys, I'll be right back."

I walked out into the front room and searched desperately for the electric blues I wanted to see again so bad. After two minutes of repeatedly searching the crowd I went back to the table the guys are sitting at. I sat slumped down in my chair, maybe he was just a figment of my imagination? No, I know it was him, I can't make that up. The way my body reacted, it had to be him.

The food was brought out and we all immediately dug in. Some of the guys moaning at how amazing this pizza is. For a short moment, I almost forgot why I was so blue, but when I looked up from my pizza, I saw them again. The electric blue eyes that has been haunting my dreams, watching my every move. This time, his eyes were already on me when I looked at him. Him. Nash. My fucking Nash. I immediately stood up and walked over to him. He was sitting alone so I smoothly slid into the seat across of him. I snuck a glance at the guys to see them all staring intensely at Nash and I.

"Hi," The seemingly simple two letter word slipped past his lips, while I couldn't get any words to come from my lips. The occasional stuttering fell from my mouth as water drips from a faucet when it's not turned all the way off. I wiped my sweaty palms on my khakis and looked at his face, suddenly, everything around us faded out. It was me and him. Alone. The nervousness I once felt fell away and I finally snuck a word out of my mouth. "Why?" Okay, so maybe that wasn't the word I was looking for but it works I guess.

"I already gave you a reason." Nash stated simply, acting as if he hadn't taken my heart and smashed it with a fucking sledgehammer when he left. "Yeah, well it was a bullshit answer. I want a real answer." I'm not sure where my sudden boost of confidence came from, but any confidence I had after that melted into fear. Fear of what he was going to say next. "Yeah, we're not do this here."

"No, Nash. We need to do this here. If we don't do this here, it will never happen, you know that." Nash shrugged. "So what happened? Why did you leave and never contact me again?" Nash stood up and placed money on the table. "I told you I'm not doing this here." Nash grabbed Cameron's hand and pulled him to his feet. He dragged Cameron outside and Cameron stopped. "Where are we going?" Nash nodded his head to the building at the end of the street.

10:45 PM

"Okay, so we're in privacy. Why did you completely cut me off?" I asked as Nash handed me a hot cup of coffee. "I didn't want to hold you back," Nash said quietly.

"Hold me back? Nash I told you I didn't want anyone else. I was - I am in love with you." I looked at the boy with a dumbfounded facial expression. Nash took a sip of his coffee and looked out the window. "I'm in love with you too, I just figured I was holding you back." I  set his coffee cup on the table in front of me and stood up. Nash held a scared facial expression on his face until I sat on his lap, straddling him. I leaned in close, stopping just before his lips in case he didn't want this. He brought his lips to mine in a warm kiss. When we kissed, I didn't feel the swarm of butterflies I used to. My heart didn't speed up and skip a beat, I felt.. Calm. I felt at home.