My Possession

For GgrierxEspinosaa shoutout to you 'cause you were the first one to request anything. Hope you enjoy!

Cameron watched as Nash brushed his hand over Taylor's arm. Nash had been flirting with Taylor all night and he has had enough. Nash giggled and squeezed Taylor's bicep, making Cameron's jealousy flare. Cameron walked over to them and smiled. "Boys, what a wonderful night we're having." Cameron inquired. Taylor nodded while Nash just stared at Cameron with a big, cheeky grin on his face. "Nash, why don't you come outside with me, I want to talk with you." Cameron grabbed onto Nash's arm and cooly walked off with Nash by his side.

When they got outside, Cameron smoothly pushed Nash down on the bench. "What the fuck was that!" Cameron exploded. "Why the fuck are you flirting with that fuckboy and not your own boyfriend!" Cameron was pissed. When Nash didn't answer, but instead looked up at Cameron with big, innocent eyes, Cameron got an idea. "Come on, we're going home."

Cameron shoved Nash through the door of their apartment and slammed him against the wall. He engaged Nash in a hard, rough kiss. "You think it's funny to flirt in front of me all day?" He said in between kisses. "Think it's funny to get daddy jealous?" Nash moaned into the rough kiss.

He picked grabbed the back of Nash's thighs and sweeped him off his feet. He carefully carried Nash through the hallway, into a room. "Laundry room, keep going." Nash mumbled into their kiss. Cameron set Nash down and pulled back from their kiss before he looked around with a wicked grin on his face. "Maybe I want to fuck you on the washer." He growled into Nash's ear. Nash shrugged, "Whatever works."

Cameron once again picked Nash up and continued their wildly frantic kiss. They finally reached the bedroom and Nash was quickly thrown to the bed. Cameron fell on top of him to keep their heated kiss going. His tongue danced with Nash's, exploring every little nook and crany of Nash's warm mouth. Cameron pulled back, stringing a thin trail of saliva along with him. He moved down to Nash's neck and he let his lips move as they pleased. Nash's head moved and his mouth fell open a bit as his lips trailed over Nash's sweet spot.

Cameron removed his lips from the nice tasting skin on his neck and removed Nash's shirt from his body. He immediately attacked his nipples, suckling each lightly. "Cam," Nash moaned quietly. He made his way further down Nash's body, finally reaching Nash's erection. He unbuttoned his jeans and quickly pulled his pants off, throwing them to the floor. He grabbed the waistband of Nash's boxers. He pulled them down slowly while licking and kissing his hips and thighs. "Cameron!" Nash said loudly. Camerom looked up at Nash with innocent eyes as he placed a small kiss on the top of his erection. Cameron slowly took his erection in his mouth and began bobbing his head. He looked up at Nash whom had his head thrown back.

He bobbed his head faster and took him deeper into his mouth. "Fuck, Cam. Faster," Nash grabbed the back of Cameron's head and began thrusting up into his mouth, grunting with each thrust. "F-Fuck, I'm gonna-" Cameron pulled his head off of Nash and quickly flipped him to his stomach. He removed his clothing quickly and stuck two fingers up at Nash's mouth. Nash shook his head and Cameron looked at him confused. "Just fuck me already!" Nash groaned.

Cameron grabbed Nash's thighs and yanked Nash towards him. He spit on his hand and rubbed his erection, getting it all slippery. He the head up at Nash's hole, and right before he did it, Nash groaned louder. "Just do it already you fucking dick!" Cameron laughed aloud and let go of Nash's legs, letting them fall to the bed. He grabbed some clothes from Nash's dresser and walked into the bathroom. Nash got up and ran like forest to Cameron. "What the fuck are you doing?!" Nash asked loudly.

"I'm showering, what does it look like I'm doing?" Nash's cheeks turned red from the frustration he felt. Cameron closed the door on him and stepped into the shower. Nash barged into the steamy bathroom and practically slammed open the glass door to the shower. Cameron stood there smirking at Nash, he knew Nash would come beg him to fuck him. Nash had the cutest little pleading face on, Cameron knew he wouldn't last long, but wanted to prolong the teasing.

Nash fell to his knees in front of the Adonis like person and started kissing his pelvic bones. Cameron could feel his need to tease slowly leaving his body as Nash grabbed onto his rock hard erection. Cameron grabbed Nash's wrist and his shoulder to stop his movement. He grabbed underneath his arms and forced Nash to stand up in front of him. Cameron twisted them around so Nash was against the wall while Cameron roughly kissed him. Nash pushed Cameron off of him and turned around, wiggling his ass, luring Cameron in. Cameron slapped his ass, causing Nash to let out a moan.

Cameron spread Nash's asscheeks and slowly slid the head of his c.ock into Nash's hole. Nash nearly came at the hiss that fell from Cameron's mouth. "Always so fucking tight," Cameron moaned. "Fuck me, Cameron." Nash growled, he was tired of waiting. Cameron began to slowly thrust his hips into Nash. He leans in and nibbles on Nash's earlobe, knowing it's probably painful considering the fact that he had no prep. "Faster," Nash breathed, the pain finally subsiding.

Cameron began thrusting faster, while trying to find Nash's special spot. He wanted to make Nash see stars. Nash let out a high-pitched yelp as Cameron found his prostate. Cameron groaned and started moving faster with harder thrusts. "All fucking mine." Cameron growled into Nash's ear. Their movements became more frantic and sloppy as they neared their highs. "FUCK CAMERON!" Nash screamed as he came. Nash's moans mixed together with his tight hole was enough to send him over the edge. Cameron turned Nash around and engaged him in a soft, warm kiss. "Mmm, I'm yours." Nash murmured against Cameron's lips.