Or Nah...

Since the beginning of Cameron's new movie, Cameron leaves the house early in the morning and gets home late at night. He wakes up, goes to work, comes home and goes straight to bed. Nash misses his cuddly boyfriend being home and being awake.

For the first time in weeks, Cameron was at home with Nash, and was supposedly his for the night. They had agreed on watching movies and Nash was ecstatic that he was actually going to be able to lay down and do something with his boyfriend. He was so used to the constant flow of Cameron's life that he was more than happy to take a quiet, peaceful night to themselves.

Nash clicked on the first movie of the night, Iron Man Three. He turned the lights out and laid down. He felt Cameron slide in behind him and wrap an arm around his waist. He moved his body in closer so that they were in the spooning position with Cameron's head resting just above Nash's. Cameron slid Nash's shirt up and gently ran his hand up and down Nash's sides, earning a content sigh from Nash. The movie was around five minutes in when Nash felt soft lips on the back on his neck.

Nash rolled his eyes. All he wanted was a nice, relaxed night, but obviously Cameron wanted otherwise. Nash shook it off and decided to focus on the movie in hopes that Cameron would just let him be. Cameron's hand moved in little circles on Nash's stomach and his chest, moving up to his nipples. He began to play with his nipples, tweaking them a bit. Nash felt Cameron's hard-on press against his ass. Nash once again rolled his eyes and slapped Cameron's hands away from his nipples and continued watching the movie. Cameron scooted closer, if possible, and began moving his hips up against the backside of Nash. Nash bit his lip to keep a cheeky smile from appearing on his face.

"Baby," Cameron whined, continuing to kiss the back of Nash's neck. He moved his hands up to Nash's nipples once again, attempting to coax Nash into something he desperately wanted to do. "Cam, stop. I'm trying to watch the movie." Nash said smoothly, keeping his eyes glued to the screen. Cameron pulled his hand away from Nash's nipples and moved them to his hips. He pressed his erection against Nash's ass and a high pitched whine fell from his lips. "Please, baby. I need you so bad," Cameron breathed out. He nipped at Nash's neck, licking and biting softly. Cameron grinded harder against Nash's ass and it took Nash all he had to not pounce on Cameron and make Cameron fuck him senseless. But Nash loved it when Cameron was like this, needy and begging. It made him ache for Cameron.

Nash kept his eyes trained on the television while Cameron's was set on the pleasure from grinding against Nash's ass. His chest was horizontal against Nash's back while his hands were gripping Nash's hips tightly. Nash could feel how hard Cameron was against the soft flesh of his ass. Cameron moans flew at a steady pace and his face in the crook of Nash's neck. His hands gripped tighter as he chased his orgasm.

"Please, please, please," Cameron whimpered over and over again, desperately begging Nash's to do something. Nash cheekily moved his ass in a smooth motion so that it hit Cameron's erection in just the right spot. Cameron whimpered loudly and dug his face deeper into Nash's neck. "Fuck, baby, I need you so bad." His grinding began to speed up. Nash could tell he was close as his moans stopped, and all that was left was his constant panting. He held his breath a few times, feeling himself come closer and closer to his goal.

Nash moved his ass against Cameron twice, causing Cameron to cum in his pants. His hips continued to move against Nash's ass as he rode the waves of his orgasm. His hips were slowly coming to a stop when Nash moved his ass against Cameron. Cameron whimpered and began rocking his hips against Nash's ass again. Cameron moved his hips harder as he chased his second orgasm.

He bit down hard on Nash's shoulder as he came a second time. He shoved his head back in the crook of Nash's neck, his cries of pure pleasure muffled. He stopped his movements and relaxed against Nash's back. He ran a finger over the bite mark on Nash's shoulder and ran his tongue over it. Once his breathing returned to normal, Nash turned towards him. "You good, babe?" He asked cheekily. Cameron's eyes were glazed over and his cock was once again slightly hard.

"I'm okay for now. I still want you after the movie though." He admitted. He got up out of bed and exited the room to go put on a clean pair of boxers. "Yeah, we'll see about that," Nash yelled. Cameron laid back down behind Nash and wrapped and arm around his waist. Nash removed his arm and got up. "Where you going?" Cameron asked. "Bathroom, I gotta pee." Nash lied. He walked in the bathroom and pulled down his pants. He grabbed ahold of his erection and began pumping.