Big Green Monster

S.MENDES

I watched as Cameron and Nash cuddle closely together on the couch. Jealousy crawls it's way through my veins, watching your ex best friend and first love cuddle with the guy he loves tends to make jealousy flare.

Cameron was my best friend for years, I was the closest person to him and I was all he needed. We went through quite literally everything together. From our first words, to puberty, to our senior year in high school. Our friendship kind of came to a halt when he decided he liked the blue eyed boy that worked at Starbucks down the street more than he liked me. He started spending all of his time with him and eventually asked him out on a date, they started dating and a couple of weeks later I decided that I didn't like how much he was neglecting his best friend. So I said something about it. When I brought it up to him he played it off as me being "jealous." Although I was - am - jealous, I wouldn't admit that. Plus, he really was neglecting me. He thought I was making him choose between us, so he dropped me like I was nothing.

He dropped his lifelong best friend for someone he's known for five months. Don't get me wrong, Nash is a nice guy, attractive, too, but Cameron belongs with me. I'll always be here, and Nash? He's just temporary.

I watch as Nash puts a finger underneath Cameron's chin and turns Cameron's head towards his. He slowly leans in and they kiss slowly. I scoff, I should be the one kissing him. Not Nash. Once Nash pulls back, Cameron shoots me a glare. "Baby, wanna go to the mall?" Nash asks Cameron sweetly.

Cameron looks back at Nash and smiles lovingly. "Yeah, let's go." Nash smiles and turns to me. "You wanna come Shawn?" Why is he inviting me? He should hate me, or feel threatened at the very least. I agree and stand up with them. "I call shot gun!" I say before Nash decides to sit with Cameron. "Shawn, really? Let Nash sit shot gun." I look back at Nash and frown. I shake my head, "Nah." Cameron hits me upside the head. "It's okay, baby. Sit with your best friend." After he says this, I get an amazing idea of how to break them up.

I smile mischievously and walk out to the car. "Actually, how about we both sit in the back, Nash? Let's talk a little." Cameron cocks and eyebrow at me and I smile innocently. Nash smile and nods and I open the door for him to get in. "I'll be out in a minute guys. I need to find something." Cameron shouts to us before running back inside.

"So, tell me about yourself." I say after a couple of minutes of awkward silence. Cameron is still inside getting whatever it is he's getting. "Well my name is Hamilton Nash Grier," He states. I nod encouragingly at him. "I'm seventeen," I place my hand on his knee. He furrows his eyebrows but let's my hand lay on his knee. "I am originally from North Carolina, moved to California about a year ago."

"Is that when you met Cam? When you moved here?" I ask as I slide my hand further down his leg. "Yeah," He stares at me suspiciously. I smile and start caressing his leg. "Uh, Shawn?"

"Yes?" I get closer to him. "What're you-" I cut him off by flipping myself onto his lap so that I'm straddling him. "Shawn!" He says loudly. I grab his face in my hands and kiss him hard. His hands go to my hips but he doesn't kiss back. I start moving my hips against him, and he lets out a squeak. He tries to speak but my lips are moving harshly against his. When I'm about to pass out from lack of air, I pull away but continue to grind on him. His head is against the back of the seat and his hands are gripping my hips. I begin moving faster and faster on him, moaning as I get closer. "Fuck," he breathes. He's gripping at my hips tighter and begins trying to move them faster. I see a bruise on his neck and put my lips on the bruise, immediately sucking hard on it. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Shawn! Shit!" He says as I bite down on his neck. He moans loudly as his hips buck up against me. I smirk as I look at his now wet pants.

cash one-shots {boyxboy}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें