Netflix and Chill

Nash opened the door laughing so hard that he thought he was going to die. Cameron has sent him a picture of himself and they had been on the phone laughing at it for about two hours straight. They're laughing began to finally die down and Nash fell on to the couch.

"Ugh, I miss you. You better get home soon." Nash complained. Cameron laughed quietly and Nash smiled at the delightful sound. "I should be there within the next two hours, Nash. In the meantime, just figure out what we're gonna do." Nash sighed. "Okaaaay. Bye Cam, see you later." Nash continued lying on the couch thinking about what they should do. His eyelids began to feel heavy and eventually he fell asleep.

What seemed like only a short time later, Nash was being shook awake. "Nash, wake up bro." He opened his sleepy eyes to reveal the beautiful brown-eyed boy. Nash sat up and looked at Cameron expectantly. "Netflix?" Nash grinned and nodded his head. "You get the blankets and shit, they're in my closet. I'll get snacks." Nash said and Cameron agreed. Nash walked in to the kitchen and grabbed out some popcorn and put it in the microwave.

"Nash!" Cameron yelled. Nash walked into his room and saw Cameron trying to reach for the blankets. He leaned against his doorway, watching Cameron with amusement dancing in his eyes. "Help?" Cameron put on a cute little pouting face. Nash pushed himself off of the door frame and walked over to him. He grabbed one blanket for himself and one for Cameron. He grabbed a couple of pillows from his bed and turned towards Cameron.

"Thanks," Cameron smiled while blushing slightly. "No problem," He walked past Cameron. "I usually help dwarfs in my free time anyways." He teased, walking out of the room. "I'm not even that short!" Cameron yelled after him. "Yes you are!"

Cameron rolled his eyes while smiling and made his way back to the living room. Nash walked into the living room with a bowl of popcorn and two cokes in his hands. He set the stuff down on the table in front of the couch and got comfortable next to Cameron. "What're we watching?" Cameron shrugged. "Jurassic World?" Nash nodded excitedly. "I've actually really wanted to watch that since it came out." Nash said, practically jumping.

They began the movie, and while Nash was extremely into it, Cameron was bored to tears. By the time the movie was actually over, Cameron was half asleep. Nash slowly moved closer to Cameron until they were touching from shoulder to knee. He moved his head closer to his ear and stayed like that for a moment. "CAM!" Nash screamed in his ear. Cameron jumped three feet in the air and fell on to the ground. "Oh my god." He breathed out, clutching his chest. Nash was laughing so hard, tears were running down his cheeks. Cameron got up and began walking towards Nash like a predator stalking its prey. He quickly jumped onto Nash and pinned his hands above his head. "You think that's funny?" Cameron rhetorically asked. Nash nodded his head, giving Cameron a cheeky grin.

Cameron let go of one of Nash's hands and began tickling him. Nash was moving around, laughing even harder than before. "Ca-Cameron, stop." Nash managed in between laughs. He began to move his hips, trying to get Cameron to stop tickling him. When Nash's package hit Cameron's, Cameron stopped abruptly and got off. Nash slowly sat up and awkwardly began looking for another movie for them to watch. He lingered over one of the other movies he's been meaning to watch, The Boy Next Door. He looked over to Cameron as if asking for permission. Cameron nodded and got comfortable once again.

Sometime near the beginning of the movie, it came to a sex scene. Nash watched intently as the boy in the movie began to feel the woman up. His groin tightened and he looked to Cameron. He noticed Cameron's hand over his area, slightly rubbing it. Nash discreetly moved closer to Cameron, figuring that he was too caught up in the movie to even notice Nash was moving.

Nash placed his hand on Cameron's inner thigh and began to rub it slowly. He stared at Cameron, trying to gauge his reaction. Cameron's eyes went wide as he looked down to where Nash's hand was. He didn't stop, so Nash took that as a sign to go further. He slowly moved his hand up Cameron's thigh until it was on top of his bulge. He began to gently palm him through his sweats. Cameron bit his lip as he continued to intently watch the sex scene happening before him.

Nash pulled Cameron's sweats down just enough for his erection to pop up. Nash raised his eyebrow at Cameron when he saw that he wasn't wearing anything beneath his sweats. He gripped Cameron's erection tightly and began to move his hand up and down. Cameron fell back but fought to keep his head up to watch the movie. Nash began to move faster as Cameron's breathing picked up considerably.

Nash moved his head down to Cameron's erection and began to lower his head onto it. Cameron reached for Nash's hair and began to lightly tug on it. Nash moved his head faster on his dick and Cameron began to thrust his hips up into Nash's mouth.

"Oh fuck, Nash. That feels so fucking good." He moaned loudly. He took control of Nash's pace and moved his head faster. "I'm gonna cum." He warned Nash. Cameron came with a stifled moan. Nash continued to bob his head up and down slowly, helping Cameron ride his high. Cameron sat up and grabbed Nash's hand and dragged him up to his room.