This is Where The Magic Happens

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!" I shout at Cameron while bouncing on his bed. He screams as I jump on top of him. "Wake up we're going camping!" Cameron's eyes shoot open when he hears this. "Oh, and we're leaving in five minutes, so I suggest you get ready." I say as I stand up. "What do you mean, in five minutes?! I haven't even packed!"

"Already packed for you! Oh, and the Jack's, Matthew, Carter, Taylor, and Aaron are gonna be there!" I shout as I run back down to my room. I grab our bags and walk into the kitchen. "AARON'S GONNA BE THERE?" He yells. I roll my eyes, Cameron has a huge crush on Aaron. Aaron doesn't feel that way about Cameron though, the dude's completely straight. It really sucks that Cameron likes Aaron so much because I really love him, I don't want to see him get hurt.

Five minutes later Cameron comes downstairs in what may the best looking outfit I've ever seen him in. "You think Aaron will like this?" He does a 360, and I almost pass out from how good he looks. I roll my eyes and walk over to him, "I'm sure he'll love it." I say in a monotone voice.

Cameron smiles brightly and grabs my wrist while yanking me towards the door. "Then what're we waiting for? Let's go!" Cameron shouts. He's yanking me pretty hard but I can't focus on that, all I can focus on is his warm hand around my wrist.

We walk down to the car and get in. "So are we meeting them there, or are we picking them up?" Cameron asks. I turn to him with a smile, "We're meeting them there." Cameron's smile falters a little but it's replaced when he starts talking. "I think I'm gonna make a move on him." I give him a fake smile and turn the radio on. "What're you going to do?" He gives a thoughtful looks before his eyes light up with an idea. "Maybe I'll try cuddling with him or something." I give him a little pout. "That sounds good,"

A rather terrible song came on and I reached to change it. At the same time, Cameron reaches for the radio and our hands touch. My eyes dart down to our hands and my cheeks heat up. I quickly retreat my hand and place it back on the steering wheel.

-

We finally pull up to the camping site and I've barely parked before Cameron's jumping out of the car and running towards our friends. I lean up against the hood of his car. They all hug, Aaron and Cameron hug a bit too long for my liking. "Still pining after him, hm?" I nearly jump out of my skin. I look to my left and see that the infamous Jack Gilinsky is leaning against the car with me. I smile widely and pull him into a hug. "How you doin' man?" Jack asks. "I'm not too shabby, G. How are you?" Jack and I casually stroll over to the rest of the group. "'Bout the same. How's it goin' with lover boy over there?" I rub the back of my neck. I look up and see Cameron talking excitedly with Aaron. "I don't know, man. He's got his heart so set on Aaron - Aaron out of all people - that it's like he doesn't even notice me. I mean it's not like I have my heart of my sleeve or anything, but you'd think he'd notice that I love him by now." Jack shakes his head and pats his back. "He'll notice soon enough man. Have you tried any flirting?"

I place my hand on Jacks shoulder and we hang back so that we can continue our conversation. "Yeah. I've tried both subtle and obvious flirting but it's like he just steam rolls right over it. He's just completely oblivious to everyone except for Aaron, you know?" Jack nods. "Maybe you should try something bigger tonight. Like take him out somewhere private and maybe try kissing him or something?" I shrug. I gaze over at Cameron and watch as his eyes flare with excitement and adoration. "Is Aaron sleeping in the same tent as Tay, or...?" Jack nods. "Maybe I'll do it tonight while we're together." Jack nods and yanks his head in the direction of the guys. We walk over to the group and I give everyone a hug.

-

I sat between the Jacks and Carter and across from Cameron, Aaron, Matthew, and Taylor. We're all gathered around a campfire, talking and laughing; catching up. "C... A-M-P F-I-R-E S-O-N-G SONG." Matthew bursts out. "C-A-M-P  F-I-R-E  S-O-N-G SONG! IT'LL HELP IF YOU JUST SING ALONG!" We all slowly join in and start screaming the lyrics at the top of our lungs. By the time we're done singing we're all laughing so hard that some of the guys are literally rolling on the ground crying.