Sexual Fantasies

"What are your sexual fantasies?" Cameron asks with a mischievous grin on his face. "Sexual fantasies?" Nash questions. "Yeah. Such as threesomes, getting naughty in public, you fucking me, being tied up. You know, shit like that." Cameron and Nash are cuddled close together under the covers. They had just finished taking a shower and a thought had popped up in Cameron's mind. He already knew what one of Nash's sexual fantasies had been from a dream Nash was having, but Cameron wanted Nash to tell him.

"Well.. I've always wanted to have a threesome," Nash admitted quietly. "Oh yeah? Do you have anyone in mind?" Nash nodded slowly. His mind flooded with sexual images of his lover and the mystery boy causing his erection to grow. "You, me, and..." Nash hesitates, unsure if he should actually tell Cameron or not. Cameron raises his eyebrows. "Shawn Mendes..." Cameron's grin grows to a smirk.

"I knew it," Cameron states quietly. "What?" Nash sits up confused. "You had a wet dream about him the other day. You were moaning mine and his name. It was so hot, baby. We should invite him over tomorrow and fulfill your fantasy." Cameron sits up alongside Nash. He glances down at Nash's bulge and places his hand over it, rubbing slowly. "What? H-How would we even do that? How would we even get him to agree?" Cameron gives Nash a wicked grin before laying down and tugging him under the sheets.

-

"Hey Nash." Shawn greeted. "Hey Shawn, come on in." Nash opened the door and Shawn walked in. Nash took the opportunity to wipe his clammy hands off on his pants as Shawn walked past him into the house. "Want a drink?" Shawn nodded and sat at the table in the dining room. Nash walked into the kitchen to grab two drinks before walking back into the dining room and sitting down across from Shawn.

"So, how are you?" Nash asks, slowly placing his bare foot between Shawn's open legs. "Good. I just graduated from high school and got myself an apartment about ten minutes from here. How about you?" Nash moves his foot so that it's up against Shawn's pants and begins to slowly rub it up and down. "Good. Cam and I are thinking about getting a dog. How is your music going?" Nash asks. "I-It's going alright. Could b-be better," Shawn let's out a small moan. Nash removes his foot and abruptly stands up. He walks up behind Shawn and pulls his chair out so that he can walk around. He drags a single finger across the back of his shoulders and walks in a full circle around Shawn before plopping down on his lap.

"Um, Nash? What are you doing?" Shawn blurts. Nash places his hands on Shawn's shoulders while slowly leaning in. "Shh," he whispers before kissing Shawn softly. He begins moving his hips against Shawn, slowly grinding against his erection. Shawn moans softly against his lips. "What- What about Cameron?" He asked as Nash's hips sped up. Shawn's hands gripped onto Nash's hips and his head fell back against the chair.

"Cameron!" Nash yelled. Shawn's head popped up and he tried to stop Nash's hips from grinding against him. "Nash, he'll kill me," Shawn moaned. Cameron came bounding down the stairs and into the dining room. "Hey Shawn," Cameron said casually, as if it's normal to watch your boyfriend grinding on another guy. Cameron leaned against the table and watched as Nash ground himself into Shawn. Cameron came around to the back of Shawn and leaned down. He put his lips on Shawn neck, moving around to find his sweet spot. Shawn moaned loudly and Cameron stuck to that spot, licking, nibbling and sucking. "Okay," Nash said, getting up from Shawn and pushing Cameron up against the wall behind them. Shawn whined when Nash stood up.

Nash looked at Shawn and demanded that he stripped himself of clothes. While Shawn did that, Cameron pulled Nash into a heated kiss. Nash pulled himself away from the kiss and pulled Shawn near them. Cameron kissed Shawn hard while running his hands all over his body. Everywhere except for the one place he needed it most. Nash yanked off his clothes and Cameron's as well. He grabbed Shawn's and Cameron's hands and lead them both to the living room. He pushed Shawn onto the couch so that he was laying on his back, and told Cameron to get on top of Shawn. "No, I don't get fucked. I fuck. I am a top." Cameron stated firmly. "Baby, come on." Nash whined. He stuck out his bottom lip and pouted at Cameron. "This is my fantasy finally coming true, please Cam. I'll make your fantasy come true." Cameron let out a large puff of air and agreed. Nash gave Cameron a wicked grin and pushed him to the chair.

Nash spread Cameron's legs and slowly circled Cameron's hole with his tongue. He dipped his tongue in a bit before taking it back out and sucking on his fingers. "You're in for a treat," Nash stated lowly. He pulled pushed a finger into Cameron's hole, causing him to wince. He started slowly moving his fingers in and out. "Jesus Christ." Cameron breathed. Nash added another finger and started scissoring them. "How do you people do this? It hurts like he-" Cameron was cut off by his own loud moan. "Fuck, do that again," Cameron begged. Nash hit Cameron's prostate once again, causing Cameron to squirm with pleasure. Nash pulled his fingers out and brought Shawn over to Cameron. "Fuck him hard." Nash told Shawn.

Shawn slowly pushed in Cameron's hole, immediately moaning at the tightness. "Fuuuuuuck," Cameron groaned. Shawn started slowly thrusting, moaning softly with every thrust. Nash stood in the corner jacking himself off to the sight of them fucking.

Shawn thrusted slowly, taking his time working Cameron's body the way he wanted to. He dragged his lips from Cameron's shoulder to his neck and sucked on the already apparent bruise. Cameron groans out loudly and grips Shawn's shoulders tightly. Shawn pulls out of Cameron and stands up. He pulls Cameron up as well before Nash interrupts. "Let me finish him off." Nash sits down in the chair and sits Cameron down on his cock.

Cameron begins slowly bouncing up and down on Nash. Shawn comes over in front of Cameron and holds his cock out for him to suck. Nash quickly gets tired of the slow pace, so he grabs onto Cameron's hips and slams him down. "Fuck!" Cameron yells. He lifts Cameron up and slams into Cameron and hard as he can. "Faster, baby! Fuck me harder!" Shawn shuts Cameron up by thrusting into Cameron's mouth, moaning loudly as Cameron takes him deep into his mouth. "I'm gonna cum." Shawn groans. Cameron feels Shawn's cock throbbing and presses down on a pressure point between his ass and balls. Shawn yelps as he cums hard into Cameron's mouth.

Shawn sits down and Cameron gets off of Nash. Cameron lays down on the floor and Nash gets on top of him. He immediately starts fucking Cameron hard and fast. Cameron head rolls back and he moans loudly. "You like that baby?" Nash grunts. When Cameron doesn't answer, Nash pulls Cameron's leg up higher and slaps his ass. "Oh God, Nash! I'm close!"

Nash thrusts hard two more times before cumming hard in Cameron, Cameron not far behind.

"We should do this again." Shawn says as they all get dressed. "Except next time I'm bringing Tay." They all laugh at Shawn and agree.