Homewrecker

"Nash, come on. We have to go or else we'll be late." I glance in his direction and let out a loud laugh. "You might want to put some pants on before we go, bro." Cameron looks down and shakes his head as he realizes he's in only a pair of boxers. "How do you even forget pants?" Cameron mumbles to himself as he jogs back up the stairs. I watch his ass bounce as he jogs and feel my body react to the erotic sight.

I shake my head and turn back to my wall mirror. I run a hand through my messy hair and throw it around to make it look messier. I point to my reflection and give myself a smirk, "What's cookin' good lookin'?" I laugh at my goofiness and turn to my bed. I grab my shoes and put them on.

"Alright, Cam. Get your ass down here and let's go!" Cameron comes galloping down the stairs and jumps over the last two. "Keys, keys, where are my keys?" Cameron mumbles as he hastily searches for his keys. I hold his keys in the air and stand there, waiting for him to realize that I have them. I clear my throat, making him turn to me. He narrows his eyes before grabbing the keys out of my hand.

"Hey, baby!" Ember says to Cameron as she gets in the back seat with him. I watch through the review mirror as they kiss softly. Jealously claws at my skin and rushes hot through my veins; I can't take my eyes off of them. She runs a hand through his soft hair and I forced my eyes away from the sight. That should be me. My hand should be running through his hair, not hers. I pulled away from her driveway and tried my absolute best to keep from running us off the road. I almost lost it when I heard a small moan come from his mouth.

When we arrived at the beach, I got out of the car and slammed the door harder than I intended. I glance back at them, they're still kissing. Anger shimmers, red hot, white hot, silvery hot. I clap my hands and they jump apart. Ember glows as she looks at the beach. She turns to Cameron and grabs his hand, "Let's go!" She says excitedly. He smiles nervously at her. "You go ahead. I'll meet you down there."

I watch Cameron while he watches Ember run down to the water. I glance down and his hand is twitching. "What's up, Cam?" He shrugs. "Why do you look so nervous?" I ask. He replies with, "I'm so nervous. I just want to be good enough for her, you know? I just want to be good enough for Ember. What do I do? Am I good enough? Am I doing things right?"

My breath fell shallow. I watched as his molten brown eyes searched mine with desperation coating him. It was as if he was looking for something, anything to tell him that what he was doing was right. I didn't know what to say, though. Despite the fact that I usually had good advice, I didn't know what to tell him. I didn't have anything to say because I didn't think what he was doing was right.

I didn't want him with Ember. That stuck-up bitch didn't deserve someone like Cameron. She didn't deserve someone so kindhearted and funny. She didn't deserve the loving kisses and hugs that he gave, or the soft gazes that made you feel like you're the only one in his world. She didn't deserve any of that.

I moved my hand up from his shoulder and gently set my hand on the base of his neck. "Nash?" He spoke with a shaky voice. He was so vulnerable, and no matter how wrong it was, I was going to take advantage of that. I glanced over his shoulder and saw Ember watching us with a skeptical expression. I squinted at her and pulled Cameron closer. "I-I..." Cameron stuttered. I grabbed him by the waist to tug him closer. He took a step or two closer to me and I could almost feel his sweet breaths.

"What's happening.." Cameron sounded lost as I placed my hand back on the side of his neck. I moved my hand towards the back of his neck, and caressed his soft skin. I could still slightly see Ember's daring eyes watching us. She knew what I was doing, and she was begging me to do it. I washed her from my mind as I looked back down into Cameron's confusion laced eyes. I moved my hand from the back of his neck, to his jaw and caressed his face softly. I moved my face even closer to his, so close that my eyes were losing focus of his. So close that I could feel his short, sweet breaths hitting my lips.

I close my eyes and take a slow breath, soaking in his scent. I push my head so that our lips finally meet, and his body is stiff. I feel his soft lips hardly moving between mine. He hesitantly moves his hand up towards my arm and for a moment I think he's going to rip my arms away and never speak to me again. But he doesn't -- he hooks his hand onto it, not trying to break the kiss at all. His lips begin moving against mine and I feel almost as if I'm flying. My feet are off the ground and I'm flying high.

After a few moments I remember that breathing is an essential to living. Although, if I were to choose how I die, death by kissing Cameron would be somewhere towards the top on the list. I pull away from his heavenly lips and lay my forehead against his.

"Wha- What was that?" He lets out a breathless laugh. "That was something I've wanted to do for a very, very long time."