Surprise!

Shawn searched through the paper quickly, his eyes searching for a specific oasis for himself and his best friend to forget about everything for a while. He wanted something that would be very relaxing for them. He considered a spa treatment, but after thinking about it for a few seconds, he remember that Cameron is a very masculine figure and would most likely decline that faster than you can say rainbow.

Shawn's eyes lit up as he ran over a section in the newspaper that he liked. "Okay, so what about this?" Shawn placed his finger on the advertisement and showed it to his best friend. Disgust flooded his friends face, and Shawn frowned.

"No way, man. That's shit is so girly." Cameron shook his head and refused Shawn's offer. Shawn rolled his eyes, "Come on man, it'll release a lot of stress."

"No, a hot guy riding my cock would release a lot of stress. Not some dumb ass yoga class." Cameron placed his hands behind his head and leaned back in his chair. Cameron glanced down at himself and stood up. "Speak of the devil." He adjusted his pants and excused himself to the bathroom.

"Maybe you'll meet some hot guys there?" Shawn shouted. "Doubt it." Shawn shook his head at his stubborn friend and leaned back in his seat. He ran a hand over his face, all he wanted was a relaxing day and doing yoga was how he wanted to spend it. As Shawn's eyes continued scanning the pages of the newspaper, a grin suddenly flew across his face.

"What about Go Karts?" Shawn suggested. Cameron's moans echoed throughout the house and Shawn laid his head back against the chair. He rested his hand on his bulge and softly massaged himself. The door suddenly flew open and Shawn went flying. "You know how you said to tell you and I need help?" Cameron asked, unmasked need laced in his words. Shawn stood up urgently and nodded. "Do you need help? Is everything okay?" Cameron shook his head and walked towards Shawn slowly. "I need your help so bad."

"What's wrong? What do you need?" Shawn's innocence was such a turn-on for Cameron. Cameron placed one hand on the back of Shawn's neck and the other on Shawn's hand. It was then that Shawn realized that Cameron was completely naked and standing in front of him with lust filled eyes. Cameron pulled Shawn close and leaned into his shoulder. He led Shawn's hand to his unclothed cock and placed it there, giving it a small squeeze. Shawn's innocent eyes flew open, he didn't know what to do. Cameron began moving Shawn's hand up and down, showing him how to do it. "Shawn," Cameron moaned quietly.

\-\-/-/

"Come on, Cam. They're in here." Shawn dragged Cameron through the hallways and stopped in front of a class filled with hot, sweaty people on yoga mats. Cameron's eyes widened and he immediately started tugging at Shawn. "Stop, Cameron. You owe me for the hand job I gave you earlier." Cameron groaned and put his head down as they grabbed a mat and walked into the class.

Shawn and Cameron looked around at their peers and held the same position as they did. Cameron glanced up at the yoga instructor and was immediately stunned at how gorgeous he was. Bright blue eyes, full pink lips. His hair was sweaty and stuck to his forehead, and his chest was beautifully toned.

"Now, if everyone could stand up, and spread their legs a bit. Good. Now bend over and touch the ground with your hands."

"Good job, guys

"Good job, guys. Now hold that position." The instructor walked around, observing everyone quietly. He looked for any errors and quickly made his way over to Cameron to fix his pose. The instructor placed his hand on Cameron's back and slowly slid it up towards his ass. "Here, I'll help you." The instructor stood between Cameron's legs and held Cameron's hips loosely. He thrusted lightly and gently pulled on his hips, making Cameron moved his hands slightly backwards.

The instructor did it again, but a harder thrust. Cameron sucked in a sharp breath as the instructors movement created a stir in Cameron's pants. The instructor smirked lightly and let go of Cameron. He walked back to the front of the room and clapped his hands. "Alright, now, onto legs. Lay flat on your back and hold your legs up by your sides as if you're about to give birth." The instructor kept his mischievous eyes locked on Cameron's as he spread his beautiful body. The instructor liked to imagine that Cameron was spreading his legs to invite him in. "Close your eyes and take deep breaths."

As everyone closed their eyes, The instructor quietly moved to Cameron's corner and got on his knees in front of Cameron. He reached for his legs and slowly shifted his weight into Cameron. He began to lightly thrust his aching cock onto Cameron's. "Fuck," He heard Cameron grunt.  The instructor quickly stood up and helped Cameron up.

"If you'll excuse me for a couple of minutes, class, I have some important things to take care of. Please practice whatever pose you'd like. I won't be but ten minutes." Cameron followed the instructor into the hallway and walked into a dark room. He was immediately slammed against the wall and the instructors lips found Cameron's. "Name?" The instructor said hurriedly. He grabbed Cameron's right leg and held in against his hip. "Cam," Cameron breathed out. "Yours?" The instructor moved his hips against Cameron's in a fast pace, causing Cameron to grip tightly onto the instructors shoulders. "Nash," Nash's lips found a certain spot of Cameron's neck and latched onto it. "Nash," Cameron whimpered for him. Nash's thrusts increased, and Cameron's lips stole Nash's from his neck. "Fuck, baby." Nash moaned out.

"You're so fucking hot," Nash said as he continued to dry hump Cameron. Cameron had one hand stuffed in Nash's hair and the other on his ass, begging him to go faster. Nash kicked it up a notch and Shawn immediately knew what was going on when he could hear a faint knocking noise from the next room.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Cameron's mouth ran as the pleasure consumed him. Nash came a few short seconds after him.

Nash leaned back in for a few short kisses and pulled back. "We should do that again. But next time with less clothing." Cameron grinned.

a/n: ok I don't even know if this is good bc it's 2am and it was just kind of an in the moment type of thing & yeah I apologize if it's bad okay sorry I love you all