Hips Don't Lie

I had my chin set on his shoulder and my eyes set on his laptop. We were watching some random movie on Netflix called Pleasantville. If I was being honest, it was the worst movie I had ever seen in my entire life. I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than watch this movie again. My phone vibrated in my pocket. Before I could even check who it was or what the message said, my phone was on the ground, about ten feet in front of me. "What the hell was that for?" I scowled at the younger boy next to me. He shrugged innocently.

I stood up to get my phone but was quickly knocked to the ground. He ran over to my phone and grabbed it. "Give me my phone!" I yelled. "Gotta catch me first." He sent me a flirtatious wink and waved the phone in my face. I let out a low growl before running after him.

"Give it back, Hamilton!" I yelled. He ran across the room and summer-salted to the other side of the bed. I jumped from my bed to his and landed right in front of him. I narrowed my eyes and slowly moved towards him. As soon as he turned around to run, I grabbed onto his waist. I slightly picked him up so his feet weren't touching the ground. He started struggling against me, moving his legs in a kicking motion, but he wasn't touching me. His butt was rubbing against my downstairs area, and being the hormonal boy I am, I couldn't help but gain an erection. When he noticed it, he immediately stopped what he was doing.

What came next, I couldn't help myself.

"Fuck it." I said to myself quietly. I let go of his waist and turned him around so that he was facing me. I grabbed his wrists and held them above his head as I pushed him backwards until his back was against the wall. A surprised look came across his face as he realized what was happening. "W-What are you doing?" He slightly stumbled over his words. "What I should've done a long time ago." I stated. I looked at his lips before placing mine on his. His body went stiff and his lips didn't move. I whimpered quietly, trying to get him to kiss me back. When he didn't, I pressed my body flush against his. His lips began to slowly move against mine in a messy pattern. As the heat of the kiss progressed, so did we. I began to roll my hips onto his slowly. As our little moans began to increase, so did the pace of my hips.

"Fuck, Cam." He moaned. I grabbed behind his left knee and lifted it up around my waist. He pulled away from our kiss and set his forehead against mine. I let go of one of his wrists and set it on his left cheek, caressing it slowly. His free hand traveled down to the back of my head and he started to yank roughly on my hair. The leg around my waist was moving in attempt to control the pace of my hips. When I started going slower, he whimpered. "Cam, please." He pleaded.

I grabbed his other leg and swiftly picked him up. I moved to the couch and sat down with Nash on my lap. My lips immediately find his neck and his hips start rocking back and forth. I gripped his hips and helped him move. "Ahhh, fuck." Nash hissed.

Our grinding got faster and more frantic as we neared our highs. I sucked hard on his neck, biting down gently. "Just like that cam." He let out a high pitched moan as he came in his underwear, me doing the same a few seconds later.

He stood up from my lap and pouted. "Now we're all dirty." I shrugged. "Let's take a shower." I gave him a suggestive wink while wiggling my eyebrows. He ran towards the bathroom laughing.

i can't wait for this.