Accusations Equal Unhappiness

Cameron stared at Nash with a stone cold expression as he waited for Nash to recite his words. "I.. Line?" Nash said for the billionth time. "Nash, seriously?" Cameron said, annoyed by the young brunette. "Yoshi, give me the damn line." Nash demanded, avoiding eye contact with both of them.

"Come on, Nash, we've been rehearsing these lines for five months now! You had this down so good you could say it backwards! How can you have just suddenly forgotten your lines?"

"I don't know." He murmurs in defeat. Yoshi looks to Cameron for some sort of revelation as to what happened with Nash but instead gets a bitter stare.

"Okay." Yoshi stands up and puts his hands on his hips. "What happened? What's going on?" Cameron raises his eyebrow at Yoshi. "What do you mean?"

"You two fought. It's obvious by the way you two are acting towards each other. Plus, I heard you from across the hall but that's not the point. What could you two have possibly fought about that's affected Nash so much that he can't focus or remember anything?" Cameron glances at Nash but Nash is still refusing to look at anyone. "It's nothing. Can we please just get back to doing this?" Cameron asks aggressively. Yoshi shakes his head. "Unbelievable. You two are absolutely unbelievable."

"Look, all I did was tell him the truth. I don't know why he's being such a bitch about it." Cameron shrugs nonchalantly. He leans back with a relaxed expression, but his eyes are blazing. "And what may the truth be?" Yoshi asked.

"He's a lying, cheating scumbag." Cameron spits out. Yoshi raises his eyebrows, since when was Nash dating someone? "I didn't cheat!" Nash yells in retaliation, finally looking at Cameron. He stands up in front of Cameron. "How many times do I have to tell you that I didn't fucking cheat on you, Cameron?!"

"Then what was that Nash?! You're kissing her in that picture!"

"ITS BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED!" Nash screams. Yoshi stands back and watches them go at it for a second time. Nash didn't realize it at the time, but he slipped up and gave away their secret. It may not have seemed like it, but Yoshi heard and realized what they were talking about. He was happy for the two boys, he'd always seen others look at them as being gay and he never understood why or how until he actually looked at them in that way. He was happy but the arguing and accusing needed to stop.

"Check his phone." Yoshi says loudly. They stop in the middle of their screamed sentences and look at Yoshi. "What?" Cameron says. "Check his phone. If he actually cheated, he'd have the girls number and maybe a few texts with some other people about it. So Nash, if you didn't really cheat on Cameron, then prove it to him."

Nash holds a dumbfounded look. He looks at Cameron who has a cold stare that's saying, prove it. "Fine. I'm done with these damn accusations." Nash pulls his phone out and hands it to Cameron. Cameron unlocks his phone and quickly begins searching through Nash's phone.

Nash sits down in his previous chair and watches as Cameron searches for what he's been looking for. Yoshi sits down and also watches Cameron.

"Nash: Yeah man, it's been really hard to keep a secret from Cam. It'll happen soon though. Johnson: wish you luck brother, hope he accepts it." Cameron reads aloud, his face burning. Nash's eyes widen and he looks at Cameron with a scared expression.

"Cam, that's not what you think it is. I promise you it's not. I would never cheat on you." Cameron looks up at Nash with betrayal written on his face. "Cam, listen to me." Nash stands up and reaches for Cameron. "Then what the fuck is it?" Nash opens his mouth but nothing comes out. Cameron slowly shakes his head, his face burning with hot, angry tears. "I can't believe you."

"Cameron!" Nash yells as Cameron slams Nash's phone down and walks away. "Cameron wait!"

"What the fuck do you want?! After all of this pointless fighting over something I was right about, what could you possibly want from me?!" Cameron yells. "It was about getting married!" Nash says making Cameron stop in his tracks. "What?"

Nash pulls a beautiful ring out of his pocket and shows it to Cameron before grabbing his left hand. "We were talking about me proposing to you. It's been really hard to keep from you that whenever I was gone at night, I was with the jacks trying to find the perfect ring."

Nash gets down on one knee and looks up at Cameron. "I know that it's only been two years, but Jesus Christ I'm so in love with you. I was in love the from the time of our first words together. I'm in love with you and everything you are. Your kind heart, your big brown sparkling eyes. I'm in love with your voice and your bubbly personality. I'm in love with your little things. Like the way you take your coffee; you don't. I'm in love with your past, despite everything that's happened to you. And I know you still refuse to talk about it because you're scared I won't accept you. I know a thing or two about baggage, and I'm willing to help your carry yours if you're willing to help me carry mine."

"Nash, oh my God. Yes!" Cameron jumps on Nash and they hug tightly. Yoshi falls back on the couch, he just witnessed them unknowingly come out, almost break up, and a proposal all in the time span of thirty minutes. He's not really sure what to think.

"Damn," Yoshi says. "So y'all are getting married?" They all laugh and hug each other.