Passive

Where is he? He should've been home almost three hours ago. Nash thought to himself as he paced back and forth. He sat down on the couch, looking worriedly at the blank TV. He was startled by the door abruptly slamming behind him. He turned around to see Cameron who seemed to be seething. He threw his jacket on the table and stomped into the kitchen. Nash followed him into the kitchen and tentatively set a hand on Cameron's shoulder and turned him around. "What's wrong, love?"

"Nothing, babe. Nothing is wrong." Nash's eyebrows furrowed. "Cam, why are you lying to me?" Cameron huffed. "I'm not, nothing is wrong!" Cameron raised his hand and Nash backed up against the counter. Cameron slowly lowered his hand as he realized what Nash was thinking. "Do you really think I would hit you?" Nash slowly shook his head, leaning completely on the counter behind him. Cameron came closer to him and leaned into him. "Baby," Cameron placed a lingering kiss on his jaw. He moved up towards his ear and began suckling on the lobe.

"I'm sorry," Cameron's lips ran to Nash's sweet tasting neck. Nash tangled his hand in Cameron's hair as he let Cameron mark his neck. He pulled back and gabbed Nash's hand in his, kissing his knuckles softly. Nash blushed and looked into Cameron's still stormy brown eyes. "Do you forgive me?" Nash shrugged. Cameron picked Nash up by the waist and threw Nash over his shoulder. He ran upstairs with Nash hitting his back and laughing the whole way. He threw Nash on the bed and pounced on him like a tiger stalking its prey. He kissed Nash's lips hungrily, immediately sliding his tongue into Nash's mouth. Cameron pulled back with a few light kisses to Nash's lips then rolled over on his back.

4:43am

Cameron woke up to his ringtone blaring throughout the house. He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his phone. He picked it up and walked out of he room. Nash watched him tensely stalk out of the room. He couldn't for the life of him figure out what could be wrong with Cameron, what wasn't he telling Nash? He slowly got out of bed and tip-toed through the house. He came to the stairs and sat on the top one, listening to Cameron get increasingly angry. He watched as Cameron paced back and forth while throwing his arms around. He ceased his pacing and closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath. "No." He said calmly. "No, I'm not going to do it, and you're not going to tell Nash. He's your best friend and you know that would crush him. Why would you want to deliberately hurt your best friend?" Nash's confusion grew by a ten fold. He stood up and slowly walked downstairs, making sure to not be seen by Cameron. He stood behind Cameron with his arms crossed over his chest.

"What would crush me?" Nash asked. Cameron jumped, his phone went flying across the room and landed on the floor. "N-Nothing Nash, why are you awake?" Nash rolled his eyes. "I couldn't sleep because of your yelling. Why are you lying to me? What would crush me and why the hell are you so pissed off!" Nash yelled. He was fed up with Cameron's games and he was going to get an answer. "NOTHING IS WRONG NASH! Quit fucking bothering me about it! When I say nothing is wrong, nothing is wrong!" Nash blew.

"Stop saying nothing is wrong! Obviously there is something wrong or else you wouldn't be trying to hide it from me! I thought we tell each other everything, I thought you trusted me but obviously I was-" Cameron interrupted. "I'm getting blackmailed! There, do you feel better? I am currently being threated to do shit that I don't want to do! Johnson and Gilinsky are threatening to tell you that I cheated on you because-" Cameron stopped, realizing his slip-up. "Y-You what?" Cameron looked down, "I wasn't supposed to tell you that.."

Nash felt like someone had just ripped his heart from his chest and stomped all over it. Like he was stabbed in the chest, he didn't know what to do. Nash's brain searched itself desparately for answers as to why he would do something like that. He thought Cameron loved him? And the Jacks knew and didn't tell him about it! Nash felt dizzy, like he was going to puke. "Baby," Nash looked to the love of his life and saw nothing but sorrow. "I-I think we need to take a break."

"You're breaking up with me?" Cameron looked like he was on the verge of tears. Nash shook his head and walked past Cameron without saying anything. He went to the guest room, locked the door and spent all night crying.

In the following weeks Nash remained passive towards Cameron. Whenever Cameron would attempt talking to him, Nash would just stare blankly at what was in front of him. He no longer looked at Cameron, and avoided him at all costs. Nash was hurt. He was so hurt that his boyfriend of three years would cheat on him and not even tell him about it. And he didn't even apologize.

Nash was laying in their bed trying to fall asleep when he felt the bed dip besides him. Cameron placed his hand on Nash's side and rubbed gently. Nash pushed his hand off and moved away from Cameron. "Nash," Cameron was growing increasing worried that they were done for good. "Nash, baby, please talk to me, I miss you so much," Cameron wiped a tear from his cheek. "Pl-lease," Cameron's voice cracked as he began to cry. He stood up from the bed and walked into the laundry room. He grabbed his suitcase and walked back into their room. He opened the suitcase and began placing clothes into it.

"I'm gonna move back into my mothers house. I'm so sorry for what I did Nash, I regret it so, so much. I love you." Cameron picked his bags up and dragged them slowly down the stairs hoping Nash would come after him but knew not to get his hopes up. Cameron didn't deserve forgiveness, he deserves this. Cheating is an absolutely unforgiveable thing.

Nash laid there for a minute debating on whether or not he should go after Cameron. "Fuck it." He mumbled to himself. He got up and bolted after Cameron. "Cam wait!" Cameron stopped and turned towards Nash just as he jumped onto him. Nash showered his face in kisses, both beginning to cry. "Oh god baby, I thought I had lost you." Cameron said hugging Nash tightly. "I can't live without you. It was so stupid of me to ignore you, I'm so sorry. I love you, I love you, I love you." Cameron smiled and walked back upstairs with Nash wrapped around him.