Expect the Unexpected

N.GRIER

"So, everybody. How was break?" Professor Dallas asked. "Great, I don't care." He said immediately cutting off anyone who began to answer the question. "I hope you all had a really shitty break..." His words became distant as Nash's focus lessened. Nash stared at Professor Dallas' lips, looking at how nice and soft they looked. He wanted to kiss them, non stop. And the crease in between his eyebrows when he gets focused, it was probably Nash's favorite physical aspect about him. His jaw line is sharp and is to die for, and his skin looks as soft as the fur of a chinchilla.

Professor Dallas was know to be a hard-ass who talked about very ugly subjects, but Nash thought the way he talked about it was absolutely obscene. The way his eyes would light up, the way he talked about it with such passion made Nash fall for Professor Dallas hard.

"Hi Nash," A voice spoke. Nash turned to his right and rolled his eyes, it was Jack Gilinsky. Jack was a boy who was utterly in love with Nash, and always found reasons to talk to Nash about the most ludicrous things. "How's your mom?" Nash gave Jack a tight smile, "She's good, as always. Thanks for asking."

"I hear your IQ is higher," Jack mentioned. Despite how extremely annoying Jack was, Nash kept him around. He was a very smart kid and sometimes let Nash have his answers or notes when he would zone out thinking about Professor Dallas. Which happened a lot. Nash daydreamed about Professor Dallas more than he talked.

"We should go out some time." Jack said. Nash looked at him dead in the eye and said, "No." Jack pouted but he never was deterred by Nash's constant refusal to date him. If anything, it made Nash hard to get. It made Jack fight harder to get what he can't have. "Okay," Jack spoke with a smirk. "Let's make a bet." Nash sat forwards, intrigued by the words coming from Jacks mouth.

"If I can ask the professor a question and have him answer it incorrectly, you have to go on a date with me tonight." Nash gave him a thoughtful look and agreed. "Good luck," About ten minutes later Jack raised his hand. "Yes, Mr. Gilinsky?" Professor Dallas said. Jack pointed to me and asked, "Will he go on a date with me tonight?" Professor looked at Nash and narrowed his eyes. "No," He answered with confidence laced in his voice. Jack, thinking he was being sly, turned to Nash and asked him where he wanted to eat dinner that night. Nash sighed and replied with, "I'll tell you later."

After class and after everyone had fled the room, Nash approached Professor Dallas. "P-Professor Dallas?" He looked up at Nash through his glasses and set his papers down. "Yes, Nash?"

"When Jack asked you if he was going on a date with me, wh-why did you say no with such certainty?" Professor Dallas smiled smoothly. "Because you're having dinner with me tonight." Nash's eyes widened and he grinned. "By the way, my name is Cameron."

That night, Nash and Cameron went on a very nice dinner date. They learned quite a bit about each other, including the fact that Nash had been in love with him.

Today marked five happy years together.